- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Singer Andra Day rises as soul songstress Updated: Feb-04-16 12:54 pm
ATLANTA - A phone call from Stevie Wonder changed Andra Day's life. He called Day and asked if he could work with her.
- Super Bowl an opportunity for 'CBS This Morning' Updated: Feb-01-16 10:39 am
NEW YORK - The Super Bowl looms as an important opportunity for the people at "CBS This Morning," although they have no plans to be anywhere near the San Francisco area.
- Wal-Mart's shutdown creates new food deserts Updated: Jan-27-16 2:43 pm
FAIRFIELD, Alabama - Wal-Mart's decision to shutter 154 stores across the country means that, starting Thursday, residents without cars in a neighborhood near a historically black college outside Birmingham, Alabama, will have to cross dangerous roadways on foot to get fresh produce and meat. Come Friday, folks in Coal Hill, Arkansas, will need to drive 15 miles to get to the nearest supermarket and pharmacy. Low-income neighbors of Wichita State University in Kansas, too, will be losing quick access to fresh groceries.
- Teen comes to the Skagit Valley for a better life Updated: Jan-24-16 2:02 am
LA CONNER, Washington - Getting to and from school used to be a challenge for Felix Lester.
- Sundance fest promises films on race, sexuality, violence Updated: Jan-21-16 3:20 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - The culmination of the Sundance Institute's year-round work developing fresh perspectives in drama and documentary films is taking over Park City, Utah, for the next 11 days.
- No. 15 Miami halts 2-game skid with 67-53 win over BC Updated: Jan-21-16 1:18 am
BOSTON - On the last leg of a three-game road trip, Miami finally figured out how to close.
- Senate panel approves bill to make school lunches tastier Updated: Jan-20-16 1:12 pm
WASHINGTON - School meals could become a bit tastier under legislation approved by a Senate committee.
- Americans who thwarted terror attack have book deal Updated: Jan-20-16 10:52 am
NEW YORK - The three Americans who prevented a terrorist attack on a train from Brussels to Paris last summer have a book deal.
- Christie vetoes bill requiring recess for young students Updated: Jan-19-16 5:42 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A bill that would have ensured young school students got 20 minutes a day of recess will not become law in New Jersey.
- With Confederate flag gone, King Day rally shifts focus Updated: Jan-19-16 1:35 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - For the first time in 17 years, civil rights leaders gathered Monday at the South Carolina Statehouse to pay homage to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. without the Confederate flag casting a long shadow over them.
- The Latest: Thousands line South LA streets for parade Updated: Jan-19-16 12:19 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The latest on rallies, marches and speeches honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (all times local):
- First lady Michelle Obama is a birthday girl on Sunday Updated: Jan-17-16 12:08 pm
WASHINGTON - First lady Michelle Obama is celebrating her birthday - and there's just one more of those big days while she's still in the White House.
- Head of US Homeland Security appears at Dearborn campus Updated: Jan-13-16 9:32 pm
DEARBORN, Michigan - The head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has visited a Detroit-area college to talk about refugees and partnerships with local communities.
- Brooches, marzipan, homemade honey butter for the queen Updated: Jan-13-16 10:36 am
LONDON - What does the woman who has everything get as gifts?
- The Latest: Obama takes 'one more look at this thing' Updated: Jan-12-16 10:43 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest on President Barack Obama's last State of the Union address. All times EST:
- First lady wears sunny shift for State of the Union Updated: Jan-12-16 10:02 pm
The first lady reflected optimism in her outfit for President Barack Obama's final State of the Union address. Michelle Obama wore a sleeveless, sunny yellow shift for the occasion.
- Kim Davis to attend president's final State of Union Address Updated: Jan-12-16 8:42 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky clerk Kim Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying federal court orders and refusing same-sex marriage licenses, was given tickets to the president's final State of the Union address, an invitation-only event.