- Royals' bats remain quiet in 2-0 loss to Nationals Updated: May-03-16 1:00 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There are ample reasons for Ned Yost to be concerned about the Royals' struggling offense, from three recent shutouts to the prolonged slumps of stars such as Alex Gordon and Lorenzo Cain.
- Gonzalez, Nationals blank Royals 2-0 to win 4th straight Updated: May-03-16 12:37 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dusty Baker has been around long enough to know hitters tend to heat up with the weather.
- Mariners can't find offense in 4-1 loss to Royals Updated: May-01-16 9:03 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners' best offensive opportunity against the Kansas City Royals ended with Robinson Cano thrown out at the plate.
- Royals snap losing streak with 4-1 win against Mariners Updated: May-01-16 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - Ian Kennedy felt like he only had one pitch working for him against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. He was still able to take a shutout into the sixth inning, and get a big boost from his bullpen when he finally ran into trouble.
- Ventura dominates Orioles as Royals cruise to 6-1 victory Updated: Apr-24-16 5:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Yordano Ventura no longer wears his emotions on his sleeve, the young right-hander for the Kansas City Royals having grown up after his first couple of years in the big leagues.
- Gee returns with solid relief outing, but Royals lose to O's Updated: Apr-24-16 12:11 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dillon Gee hadn't pitched since April 16, in part because he was on paternity leave for the birth of his daughter.
- Volquez sharp through 7 innings as Royals beat Tigers 4-0 Updated: Apr-21-16 11:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez whirled around on the mound as the drive by the Tigers' Justin Upton soared over his head, and for a moment wondered why Lorenzo Cain wasn't giving chase.
- Reddick's sacrifice fly lifts Athletics over Royals 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-16 8:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - Billy Burns' speed, along with a little luck, helped Oakland win its first home series.
- Kennedy throws 7 strong innings, Royals beat Astros 6-2 Updated: Apr-15-16 12:12 am
HOUSTON - Ian Kennedy was dominant in his first start with Kansas City.