- Young gives up 2 more home runs in Royals' loss Updated: Jun-26-16 12:44 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chris Young just keeps giving up home runs.
- Royals LF Alex Gordon comes off disabled list Updated: Jun-25-16 3:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals reinstated left fielder Alex Gordon from the disabled list before their game Saturday against the Houston Astros.
- Syndergaard, Cespedes hurt in Mets' 4-3 win over Royals Updated: Jun-22-16 10:59 pm
NEW YORK - Even when the Mets win lately, it hurts.
- Bumpy road: Royals drop both games to Mets in Series rematch Updated: Jun-22-16 7:45 pm
NEW YORK - The best thing about Kansas City's road trip was it only lasted two games. Even a visit to the site of last year's championship triumph couldn't help the Royals win away from home.
- Cuthbert's RBI single in 13th lifts Royals past Ti Updated: Jun-19-16 6:54 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - While Cheslor Cuthbert delivered the game-winning hit, Chris Young said pitching six sharp innings on Father's Day was an emotional outing for him.
- Indians fall 9-4 to Royals to fall into first-place tie Updated: Jun-15-16 11:55 pm
- Royals roll past Indians 9-4 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: Jun-15-16 11:47 pm
- Royals catcher Perez returns to lineup after missing 6 games Updated: Jun-04-16 5:02 pm
CLEVELAND - Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez has returned to the lineup after missing six games with a bruised left thigh.
- Royals 3B Mike Moustakas has season-ending knee surgery Updated: Jun-02-16 8:36 pm
CLEVELAND - Kansas City Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas has had season-ending surgery on his right knee.
- Moustakas surgery scheduled; Eibner to DL; Gee optioned Updated: Jun-01-16 7:29 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Mike Moustakas is going on the operating table, Chris Young is going into the Kansas City Royals' rotation, Brett Eibner is going on the disabled list and Dillon Gee is going to Triple-A Omaha.