- No. 2 Alabama just keeps feeding the ball to Derrick Henry Updated: Nov-30-15 6:25 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama kept giving the ball to Derrick Henry - 14 times in a row to put Auburn away.
- Georgia's Richt not done, interested in another coaching job Updated: Nov-30-15 1:11 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt remains interested in another coaching job and said Monday he will listen "to anybody who has interest in me" as he prepares for his final game as Georgia's coach.
- Alabama's Henry rushing way into school record book Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
Derrick Henry's career-high 271 yards rushing in a win over rival Auburn on Saturday put an exclamation point on the Alabama junior's season-long assault on the Crimson Tide record book.
- Auburn closes regular season with 29-13 loss to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-28-15 9:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn left Auburn's latest disappointing defeat with a pledge that the Tigers will improve.
- No. 2 Alabama claims SEC West with 29-13 win over Auburn Updated: Nov-28-15 8:58 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Adam Griffith created another indelible Iron Bowl memory, this one for a flawless performance.
- Pressure Cooker: SEC coaches face unyielding pressure to win Updated: Nov-25-15 11:34 am
LSU's Les Miles won't read papers or watch TV this week prepping for Texas A&M.
- Jones brings 'little man attitude,' big plays to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-22-15 4:16 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Cyrus Jones can be easy to overlook behind all those bulky run-stoppers and pass rushers on Alabama's defense.
- Jones, Henry help No. 3 Bama top Charleston Southern 56-6 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:13 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Cyrus Jones returned two punts for touchdowns and Derrick Henry also scored twice as No. 3 Alabama romped past Charleston Southern 56-6 Saturday.
- Ex-Alabama walk on Nysewander draws praise from Nick Saban Updated: Nov-19-15 4:33 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Michael Nysewander is the guy in front of the guy, blocking for Alabama tailback Derrick Henry in short yardage situations.
- SEC teams taking a break from conference play this week Updated: Nov-18-15 6:11 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - While the top teams in most of the power five conferences are preparing for big games this week, the Southeastern Conference's elite and most of the rest of its teams are getting a bit of a breather.
- No. 3 Bama flashing some 50 yards and cloud of dust ability Updated: Nov-16-15 4:12 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's more than a smash 'em up, knock 'em down team.
- Saban: Alabama tailback Kenyan Drake likely out 2 weeks Updated: Nov-16-15 2:50 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama tailback Kenyan Drake is likely out at least two weeks with a fractured right arm.
- Missouri's Gary Pinkel to resign after season due to cancer Updated: Nov-14-15 6:03 am
Missouri's game against BYU will by Gary Pinkel's 189th in 15 seasons as coach of the Tigers. It is safe to say none has ever been played after a more tumultuous and trying week.
- No. 3 Alabama DT Robinson making plays all over the field Updated: Nov-12-15 12:07 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A'Shawn Robinson demonstrated his power, his explosiveness and even his leaping ability against LSU.
- Also-rans keep getting chances to disrupt SEC standings Updated: Nov-11-15 6:02 pm
Vanderbilt just missed a chance to keep the SEC East race cooking last week, losing by two points in Florida's division championship clincher.
- Talented WR Wilson becoming factor for No. 20 Mississippi St Updated: Nov-10-15 4:48 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's De'Runnya Wilson certainly looks like an elite Southeastern Conference receiver: 6-foot-5, 215-pounds, huge hands and plenty of speed.
- No. 3 Alabama trying to keep those Saban smiles coming Updated: Nov-09-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland has been around Nick Saban long enough to take some satisfaction when the coach is smiling after a game.
- Henry, No. 7 Alabama's defense smother No. 4 LSU 30-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:21 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Hit after hit, run after punishing run, Derrick Henry and Alabama's defense stole the show and proved they belong squarely in the College Football Playoff hunt.
- No. 7 Alabama-No. 4 LSU matchup could come down to QB play Updated: Nov-05-15 1:00 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - All Jake Coker and Brandon Harris have done is lead their teams into national title contention while directing the Southeastern Conference's top scoring offenses in league games.
- Those crazy, end-of-game kick returns? It's mostly ad lib Updated: Nov-05-15 5:29 am
By now, the eight-lateral kick return for Miami's winning touchdown over Duke last weekend has joined California's storied five-lateral "Play To Beat The Band" against Stanford in 1982 in college football lore.
- Fournette, Henry to take center stage in LSU-Alabama clash Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If indeed it takes one to know one, then LSU's Heisman Trophy front-runner, Leonard Fournette, should have no small measure of credibility when he describes Alabama's Derrick Henry as a supremely punishing power runner.
- No. 4 LSU-No. 7 Alabama meet in a high-stakes game, again Updated: Nov-02-15 5:24 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Jake Coker couldn't help but watch the Alabama-LSU games when he was growing up or even while playing for Florida State.
- Beamer: 'The last thing I want is for Hokies to be divided' Updated: Nov-02-15 4:35 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - An emotional Frank Beamer wanted everyone to know that his health wasn't the reason he has decided to retire.