- Gonzalez homers as Rockies rally past Blue Jays 9-5 Updated: Jun-28-16 12:46 am
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki received a warm reception from the Coors Field fans. The Colorado Rockies weren't as welcoming to their former teammate.
- Reynolds' homer in 9th lifts Rockies over Diamondbacks, 9-7 Updated: Jun-26-16 9:46 pm
DENVER - Colorado manager Walt Weiss was well aware his team would be in a bind if it had to play extra innings. Mark Reynolds rescued the Rockies with a clutch drive.
- Weeks catches Hundley's fly at wall, Rockies fall to D'backs Updated: Jun-25-16 2:36 am
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies were ready to celebrate a dramatic win when Rickie Weeks Jr. stole the game from them.
- Castro's walkoff homer leads Yankees to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jun-22-16 11:50 pm
NEW YORK - Starlin Castro had never hit a walkoff home run at any level of baseball.
- Rockies waste late 4-run lead in 9-8 loss to Yankees Updated: Jun-22-16 7:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Rockies' offense gave them the lead, and the bullpen gave it back.
- Nova, Yankees tagged by Rockies for 6th loss in 9 games Updated: Jun-22-16 12:08 am
NEW YORK - A few more games like this and Yankees general manager Brian Cashman will have his answer.
- Pregame ceremony at Yankee Stadium remembers Orlando victims Updated: Jun-21-16 11:32 pm
NEW YORK - A rainbow wreath was placed over home plate at Yankee Stadium by both managers before New York hosted the Colorado Rockies in remembrance of the shooting victims at a gay nightclub in Orlando.
- Arenado hits 20th homer, leads Rockies over Yankees 6-3 Updated: Jun-15-16 9:03 pm
DENVER - DJ LeMahieu turned what could have been a scary day into a good one for him and the Colorado Rockies.
- Rockies cut Reyes, likely responsible for $39M he is owed Updated: Jun-15-16 9:02 pm
DENVER - Rather than activate Jose Reyes following his domestic violence suspension, the Colorado Rockies cut the shortstop on Wednesday and almost certainly will be responsible for the $39 million remaining on his contract.
- Tyler Anderson's strong debut leads Rockies past Padres, 2-1 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:53 pm
DENVER - Tyler Anderson started Sunday with 14 people yelling loudly for him at Coors Field. When he walked off the field after an impressive major league debut, 32,932 other fans joined his personal cheering section.
- Family Ties: Griffey Jr.'s son drafted by Mariners on Day 3 Updated: Jun-11-16 9:14 pm
NEW YORK - The Seattle Mariners have themselves another Griffey who makes fantastic catches. This one, though, does it on the gridiron instead of the outfield.
- Rusin, Rockies throw 4-hitter in 1-0 win over Dodgers Updated: Jun-09-16 2:49 am
LOS ANGELES - It took Chris Rusin some time to adjust from the bullpen to the starting rotation this season.