- Wisconsin beats Minnesota for 12th straight time, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There was no mad dash for Paul Bunyan's Axe, just a casual stroll over to the trophy. The Badgers knew where to find it.
- Wisconsin's Clement cited for disorderly conduct Updated: Nov-25-15 6:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement has been cited for disorderly conduct in connection with his role in a Nov. 8 fight in his apartment building.
- Late drive falls short, turnovers doom No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-21-15 9:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin thought it had three go-ahead touchdowns on Saturday. It left chilly Camp Randall Stadium with a loss.
- No. 20 Northwestern holds off No. 21 Wisconsin 13-7 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - No. 21 Northwestern finished strong, and benefited from a few favorable calls and a slew of Wisconsin mistakes.
- No. 21 Wisconsin coming off bye, gets No. 20 Northwestern Updated: Nov-16-15 6:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Senior strong safety Michael Caputo was forced to sit out the majority of the season-opener against Alabama with a possible concussion and the heart and soul of the Wisconsin defense went to the sidelines with him.
- Wisconsin RB Corey Clement cuts hand in dispute off campus Updated: Nov-12-15 7:51 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement cut his hand after getting involved in an argument at his off-campus apartment building, the team said Thursday.
- Battered No. 23 Wisconsin gets much-needed break with bye Updated: Nov-11-15 7:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Winners of five straight games, Wisconsin could use a break.
- Wisconsin tops Maryland 31-24 for 5th straight victory Updated: Nov-07-15 8:47 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - At halftime, Wisconsin's leading rusher was a linebacker and Joel Stave had 20 yards passing along with an interception.
- Maryland must stop run to have chance of beating Wisconsin Updated: Nov-03-15 2:11 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Even if Wisconsin didn't have standout Corey Clement healthy again, Maryland's top priority Saturday would be to stop the run.