- Brogdon scores 27 and No. 9 Virginia rolls BC, 61-47 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:05 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon thinks Virginia turned the corner with an impressive victory at No. 19 Louisville in its last game.
- No. 11 Virginia stuns Wake Forest 72-71 on Thompson's late 3 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:18 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - No. 11 Virginia seemingly couldn't get a 3-pointer to fall - until the final minute, when the Cavaliers simply couldn't miss one.
- Brogdon's 20 lift No. 13 Virginia past Clemson, 69-62 Updated: Jan-19-16 11:07 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - In another close game for No. 13 Virginia, Malcolm Brogdon grabbed a long rebound, turned and saw Anthony Gill streaking down the court ahead of the pack, fed him and saw the senior forward deliver a crowd-pleasing dunk that gave the Cavaliers breathing room.
- No. 13 Virginia loses at Florida State 69-62 Updated: Jan-17-16 10:38 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Throughout the season, No. 13 Virginia has been a stronger team in the first half. On Sunday against Florida State, the Cavaliers were unable to hold on to their halftime lead.
- Bacon, Beasley lead Florida State over No. 13 Virginia 69-62 Updated: Jan-17-16 10:14 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - After a rough start in Atlantic Coast Conference play, Florida State is starting to show signs of growth.
- Brogdon's 20 leads No. 13 Virginia past No. 8 Miami 66-58 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:12 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett saw progress, but the unusual animation in his words suggested he also saw plenty to remain concerned about as the No. 13th-ranked Cavaliers ended a two-game slide with a 66-58 victory over No. 8 Miami on Tuesday night.
- Georgia Tech hands No. 4 Virginia rare 2nd straight loss Updated: Jan-09-16 5:51 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory has been looking for a signature conference win at home.