- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Hornets' Kidd-Gilchrist returns against Trail Blazers Updated: Jan-30-16 2:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Charlotte Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist made his return after missing nearly four months with a shoulder injury.
- Cousins scores 56, sets Sacramento record in double-OT loss Updated: Jan-26-16 3:34 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The only thing that stopped DeMarcus Cousins from scoring on Monday night was his sixth foul.
- Walker leads Hornets to 120-116 OT win over Magic Updated: Jan-22-16 11:33 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Trailing by 15 points after the third quarter, the Charlotte Hornets figured their chances were slim with Kemba Walker on the floor, and perhaps none without him.
- Durant's 26 points lead Thunder past Hornets Updated: Jan-21-16 12:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook put on a quite a show with his unselfish play - again.
- Anderson, Davis, lead Pelicans past Hornets, 109-107 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson's six 3-pointers, highlighted by his off-balance rainbow from the left wing at the third-quarter horn, left the Charlotte Hornets little choice but to pay close attention to the Pelicans' sharp-shooting forward in the waning moments a tie game.
- Walker scores 23 as Hornets rout Hawks 107-84 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford wasn't surprised that the Charlotte Hornets finally broke out of their seven-game losing streak Wednesday night.
- Mudiay, Gallinari help Nuggets beat Hornets 95-92 Updated: Jan-10-16 11:52 pm
DENVER - Rookie guard Emmanuel Mudiay returned from a month away with a more refined jumper and a better understanding of the game.
- Paul has 25 points, Clippers beat Hornets 97-83 Updated: Jan-09-16 6:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers continue to win games without their leading scorer. And whenever Blake Griffin gets rid of those street clothes and returns to the lineup, they'll only get better.