- Gasol's 38 points lead Grizzlies past Pelicans 113-104 Updated: Dec-02-15 12:16 am
NEW ORLEANS - Marc Gasol decided to be less analytical and more assertive on the offensive end. The Memphis Grizzlies liked the results.
- Davis' big game in return lifts Pelicans over Spurs, 104-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - The moment Anthony Davis rose to block LaMarcus Aldridge's 15-foot jump shot marked the beginning of the end for the San Antonio Spurs.
- Gentry: Davis, Asik ready to return for Pelicans vs. Spurs Updated: Nov-20-15 7:13 pm
- Westbrook carries Thunder past injury-depleted Pelicans Updated: Nov-18-15 11:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook and Enes Kanter were too tough for a Pelicans team that's missing too much.
- Gallinari scores 32 to lead Nuggets past Pelicans, 115-98 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:53 am
NEW ORLEANS - Danilo Gallinari's scoring from the perimeter and the post was too much for a reeling Pelicans team that once again found itself try to cope with an injury to Anthony Davis.
- Davis leaves with injured hip as Pelicans get first win Updated: Nov-10-15 11:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans were so good in the first half that they were never threatened even after he left with an injury.
- Mavericks keep Pelicans winless with 107-98 win Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
DALLAS - Dallas' patient approach paid off against short-handed New Orleans. A couple of the Mavericks' biggest stars also played a key role down the stretch.
- Korver helps Hawks win 6th straight, 121-115 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-07-15 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - When Atlanta started to look vulnerable, Kyle Korver galvanized the Hawks with his deeds and words.
- Fournier leads Magic past winless Pelicans, 103-94 Updated: Nov-03-15 11:53 pm
NEW ORLEANS - After hitting his second consecutive 26-foot jumper inside the final 1:13 of the fourth quarter, Orlando's Evan Fournier let out a primal roar as he trotted back toward the defensive end.