- Shapiro, Zappala throw elbows in attorney general's race Updated: Feb-03-16 3:56 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The race for Pennsylvania attorney general is becoming very heated between two leading Democrats seeking to replace Attorney General Kathleen Kane, set off by former Gov. Ed Rendell's endorsement in the race Wednesday.
- Campaign cash: Toomey with edge, AG hopefuls accumulate cash Updated: Feb-01-16 9:41 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Campaign finance reports for fundraising and spending activity through Dec. 31 were due Monday for candidates for state and federal office. The reports are not always available from the campaigns or state and federal election bureaus before the deadline. Here is a look at the information available so far in some of the state's most contested races leading up to the April 26 primary election.
- Big step in Pennsylvania's 2016 primary election begins Updated: Jan-26-16 8:15 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A big step in Pennsylvania's 2016 election is beginning as hundreds of candidates for federal and state offices can start gathering signatures to qualify for the April 26 primary ballot.
- Eakin looks to limit emails being considered in ethics case Updated: Jan-21-16 6:19 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The state's ethics court for judges said Thursday it wants more information about whether it should hold a Supreme Court justice responsible for emails with offensive content that he may not have opened.
- Shapiro to run for Pennsylvania attorney general Updated: Jan-11-16 8:06 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Josh Shapiro, the chairman of Montgomery County's commissioners, said Monday that he is running for state attorney general, joining a crowded field vying to succeed the embattled Kathleen Kane in the November election.