- Texas attorney general pleads not guilty to securities fraud Updated: Aug-27-15 2:47 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Texas' attorney general, Ken Paxton, pleaded not guilty to securities fraud charges Thursday during a hearing in which he asked the judge to bar cameras from future proceedings and his high-powered lawyer resigned.
- Pennsylvania attorney general links adversaries, conspiracy Updated: Aug-27-15 1:35 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general got part of what she wanted when court officials unsealed papers in which she accuses two former state prosecutors of concocting the criminal case against her because she was threatening to reveal their proclivity for pornography.
- The Latest: Philly DA reviews employees' role in pornography emails Updated: Aug-26-15 6:19 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The latest on grand jury documents being unsealed related to the investigation against Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Pennsylvania's attorney general is ordered to stand trial Updated: Aug-24-15 8:55 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The state's attorney general on Monday was ordered to stand trial on charges she leaked secret grand jury information to embarrass a rival prosecutor.
- The Latest: State's top prosecutor ordered to stand trial Updated: Aug-24-15 5:38 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The latest from the preliminary hearing for Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Kane's legal woes stoke interest in 2016 election Updated: Aug-22-15 12:55 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Candidates for Pennsylvania attorney general are lining up for the 2016 ballot without knowing whether they'll be running against embattled Democratic incumbent Kathleen Kane or for a vacant seat.
- Things to know for Friday in Pennsylvania Updated: Aug-21-15 10:34 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday.
- Pennsylvania high court agrees to consider Veon's appeal Updated: Aug-20-15 6:26 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The state Supreme Court agreed on Thursday to consider former state Rep. Michael Veon's appeal in a legislative corruption case.
- Ethics complaint filed against Pennsylvania attorney general Updated: Aug-18-15 3:46 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A citizen activist filed an ethics complaint Tuesday against the state's attorney general, accusing her of creating a conflict of interest by using government resources while she fights criminal charges.
- Attorney general's aide pleads not guilty to email snooping Updated: Aug-11-15 6:32 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former small-town police chief who became one of Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane's closest confidants pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge he snooped on emails to help her keep tabs on a grand jury investigation that has threatened to end her career.
- Texas attorney general accused of lying to investors Updated: Aug-03-15 7:27 pm
McKINNEY, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton had an investment opportunity: a tech startup making data servers. He told people he had put his own money into Servergy Inc., according to prosecutors, and helped persuade a state lawmaker and another wealthy businessman to buy more than $100,000 in shares.