- Patriots open camp, try to ignore 'Deflategate' noise Updated: Jul-30-15 5:55 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Fans drove to Gillette Stadium past a booth selling "Free Tom Brady" T-shirts.
- Brady lawsuit transferred from Minnesota to New York court Updated: Jul-30-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Tom Brady's lawsuit against the NFL in which he wants his four-game suspension overturned will be heard in New York instead of Minnesota.
- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.
- Brady fights on, files lawsuit to stop suspension Updated: Jul-29-15 10:04 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady took the fight over his "Deflategate" suspension to social media and federal court Wednesday, and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft backed the three-time Super Bowl MVP, saying "I was wrong to put my faith in the league."
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 6:31 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Maine police keep an eye on Goodell's coastal home Updated: Jul-29-15 1:50 pm
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - Police have been asked to keep an eye on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's home on the Maine coast following his decision to uphold the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Full text of Patriots owner Kraft's statement about Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 11:27 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The full text of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's statement Wednesday after quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension was upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell:
- Patriots may be in limbo if Brady continues suspension fight Updated: Jul-29-15 2:35 am
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
- Patriots fans defiant after 'Deflategate' ruling Updated: Jul-28-15 9:32 pm
BOSTON - Patriots fans are steamed after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension Tuesday.
- Steelers RB Bell has suspension reduced to 2 games Updated: Jul-28-15 6:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell will head back to work a little earlier than the NFL originally planned.
- Steelers ready for dynamic offense to take flight Updated: Jul-27-15 7:41 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Todd Haley came up with the number. Ben Roethlisberger didn't see any reason to argue.
- AP sources: NFL close to new football inspection rules Updated: Jul-27-15 3:21 pm
The NFL is preparing to send out instructions to game officials and teams explaining new rules for inspecting footballs.
- AP source: Union offered NFL settlement on Brady suspension Updated: Jul-23-15 11:56 am
The players' union proposed a settlement on Tom Brady's four-game suspension last week that was "met with silence" by the NFL, a person familiar with the proposal told The Associated Press.
- Sports fan Joel McHale ready to take aim during ESPY Awards Updated: Jul-14-15 11:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Joel McHale has landed the ultimate gig for a serious sports fan: hosting the ESPY Awards.