- After strides at Michigan, Rudock gets NFL shot with Lions Updated: May-02-16 6:27 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - After his first game at Michigan last season, it was hard to tell if Jake Rudock would even make it through the year as the starting quarterback, much less play his way into an NFL opportunity.
- Lions add Michigan QB Rudock in 6th round as draft wraps up Updated: Apr-30-16 8:19 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions had already drafted three players who could provide protection for quarterback Matthew Stafford.
- Patriots pick up a lineman with a long NFL resume Updated: Apr-30-16 7:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Patriots picked up two new targets for Tom Brady - or whoever is playing quarterback for them when the season starts - while also adding a lineman with a long football pedigree on Day 3 of the NFL draft.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys have ruled out re-signing Greg Hardy Updated: Apr-30-16 1:37 am
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy won't return for a second season with the Dallas Cowboys.
- The Latest: 3rd round a graduation party for Bengals' Dunlap Updated: Apr-29-16 11:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Deflategate saga far from over if Brady keeps fighting Updated: Apr-26-16 4:41 pm
Tom Brady won Round 1. The NFL won Round 2. Round 3, anyone?
- Appeals court: QB Tom Brady must serve 'Deflategate' penalty Updated: Apr-25-16 10:04 pm
NEW YORK - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game "Deflategate" suspension imposed by the NFL, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, overturning a lower judge and siding with the league in a battle with the players union.
- NFLPA Brady tops list of top selling players Updated: Apr-25-16 3:53 pm
BOSTON - Scandal over deflated footballs put Patriots quarterback Tom Brady under a microscope last season. It didn't stop him from being the NFL's top merchandise seller.
- Trump on Deflategate: 'Leave Tom Brady alone' Updated: Apr-25-16 1:36 pm
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is weighing in on Deflategate, saying "Leave Tom Brady alone."
- With Osweiler signed, Houston Texans cut QB Brian Hoyer Updated: Apr-19-16 5:03 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have cut quarterback Brian Hoyer.
- Survivor's Boston Marathon: 26.2 miles of agonizing ecstasy Updated: Apr-19-16 1:40 pm
BOSTON - She laughed. She wept. She walked. She ran. For amputee Adrianne Haslet, the Boston Marathon was a grueling 10½-hour odyssey.
- Patriots fans sue NFL over team's 'Deflategate' punishment Updated: Apr-06-16 11:54 am
BOSTON - A group of New England Patriots fans have sued the NFL in an effort to recover the first-round draft pick taken from the team as punishment for the "Deflategate" scandal.
- A historic regular season without a title often rings hollow Updated: Apr-05-16 2:18 am
MIAMI - Golden State, take note. Putting together a historic regular-season is only half the battle for teams trying to etch out a spot in the annals of sports immortality.