- With Amendola out, Brady could be hurting for targets Updated: Nov-24-15 7:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is running out of receivers.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- A quick look at NFL unbeatens Panthers, Patriots in Week 12 Updated: Nov-24-15 4:50 pm
A quick look at the NFL's two unbeaten teams heading into Week 12:
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- Patriots improve to 10-0, beat Bills 20-13 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:23 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - James White filled in for Dion Lewis.
- Patriots improve to 10-0, beat Bills 20-13 Updated: Nov-24-15 2:48 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady called out Rex Ryan and then he beat the Bills - again.
- Bills waste chances, lose 20-13 to Patriots Updated: Nov-24-15 1:35 am
- Brady calls out 'Rex Ryan' as part of snap count Updated: Nov-23-15 10:16 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had an unusual addition to his pre-snap signals for Monday night's game against the Buffalo Bills.
- Manning seeking second opinion, Osweiler gets second start Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler is preparing for his second consecutive start for the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning is seeking a second opinion on his injured left foot.
- McKelvin recalls fumble in Bills' last Monday night meltdown Updated: Nov-23-15 3:13 am
ORCHARD PARK, New York - At the risk of having someone deface his lawn once again, Leodis McKelvin refuses to second-guess himself for what happened the last time Buffalo played a prime-time game at New England.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston and Doug Martin have put the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoff hunt a year after they were 2-14.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Harvard beats Yale 38-19, claims share of Ivy title Updated: Nov-21-15 7:35 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - There might be only one Tom Brady in New England, but for Harvard, Scott Hosch is the next best thing.
- Have arm, will travel: Life of NFL journeymen quarterbacks Updated: Nov-20-15 5:36 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Josh Johnson thumbs through the array of Buffalo Bills-themed T-shirts, pullovers and sweatpants that hang at his locker. Almost everything he wears is provided by the team - his fourth since April.
- The ultimate running game: a Tom Brady play for president Updated: Nov-20-15 10:19 am
BOSTON - Never mind what Tom Brady says about making a play for the White House: Fans are clinging to 0.0001 odds he'll reconsider the ultimate running game someday.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Chiefs' Smith on verge of record for errorless pass attempts Updated: Nov-19-15 1:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just try to ask Chiefs coach Andy Reid about the remarkable streak of passes that Alex Smith has thrown this season without an interception.
- Colts' secondary faces another big test against Falcons Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts cornerback Vontae Davis doesn't play the numbers game.
- Edelman tough to replace for Pats, but Amendola will try Updated: Nov-18-15 6:02 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Julian Edelman's shoes will be tough to fill, but the New England Patriots have a capable candidate in Danny Amendola.
- Red Sox DH Ortiz to retire after 2016 season Updated: Nov-18-15 3:52 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox slugger David Ortiz, Boston's beloved "Big Papi" who helped the cursed franchise end its dynasty of disappointment and cursed out the bombers who attacked his adopted city, said on Wednesday he will play one more year before retiring.
- Roethlisberger latest in long line of gritty QBs Updated: Nov-18-15 9:43 am
PITTSBURGH - The only thing missing was the music. You know, that little whistle thing from "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly," the riff that might as well be for "get your popcorn ready, it's about to go down."
- Time of possession has turned into a meaningless stat Updated: Nov-17-15 4:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Control the ball, own the clock, win the game.
- Brady: tough to replace 'great player' like WR Edelman Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
The New England Patriots are celebrating another victory and lamenting the loss of another key contributor.
- Brady leads late FG drive to keep Patriots undefeated Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This is one of those years the New England Patriots are finding ways to win.