- Rosberg wins European GP to extend F1 title lead Updated: Jun-19-16 12:16 pm
BAKU, Azerbaijan - Formula One's pit-to-driver radio restrictions played a decisive role in Sunday's European Grand Prix as Nico Rosberg got assistance in solving an engine-setting glitch and sailed away to an easy victory, while his Mercedes teammate and title rival Lewis Hamilton was frustrated at getting no help in fixing an identical problem and finished a distant fifth.
- F1: Hamilton dedicates Canadian Grand Prix victory to Ali Updated: Jun-12-16 10:00 pm
MONTREAL - Lewis Hamilton had something on his mind before he was ready to ascend to the top step of the Formula One podium for the second week in a row.
- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):
- Jubilant Hamilton celebrates after rain-soaked Monaco GP win Updated: May-29-16 9:34 pm
MONACO - After crashes, engine problems and eight races without a win, Lewis Hamilton's jubilation was evident as he threw himself into the arms of his Mercedes team after winning Sunday's rainy, incident-packed Monaco Grand Prix.
- Rosberg laments 'complete lack of confidence' in his car Updated: May-29-16 1:19 pm
MONACO - Formula One's championship leader Nico Rosberg put it bluntly, lamenting a "complete lack of confidence" in his Mercedes car after finishing seventh in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix.
- All engines go on motorsports' biggest day Updated: May-29-16 1:35 am
One of the busiest days in motorsports has arrived.
- F1 halo device moves step closer to implementation in 2017 Updated: May-28-16 1:10 pm
MONACO - Further tests on the protective halo device for drivers will take place in June with a view to implementing it in time for the 2017 Formula One season.
- Frustrated Vettel looking over his shoulder at Red Bull Updated: May-27-16 1:10 pm
MONACO - Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel started the Formula One season with high hopes of challenging dominant Mercedes. Instead, the four-time F1 champion is behind his own teammate Kimi Raikkonen and looking over his shoulder at resurgent Red Bull.
- Button relieved - and angry - as loose drain cover hits car Updated: May-26-16 1:32 pm
MONACO - Jenson Button was both relieved and angry after a loose drain cover flew up and hit his McLaren during a practice session at the Monaco Grand Prix on Thursday.