- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Browns quarterback Josh McCown bruises hand, holds onto job Updated: Sep-28-15 7:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's right hand is cut and swollen. His job status hasn't changed.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Carr, Raiders end road skid with 27-20 win over Browns Updated: Sep-27-15 7:45 pm
CLEVELAND - The locker room attendants busily stuffed shoulder pads, helmets and cleats inside large silver-and-black trunks and travel bags for the flight back to Oakland.
- McCown, Browns come up short in 27-20 loss to Raiders Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
CLEVELAND - There were chants for the backup quarterback, missed opportunities, a crucial penalty and a late comeback that fell short.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Tebow returns to TV gig, awaits next NFL opportunity Updated: Sep-25-15 7:50 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Even though Tim Tebow has "come to terms" with being out of the NFL again, he's keeping an eye on what's happening around the league.
- Manziel calls Browns' switch back to McCown 'disappointing' Updated: Sep-23-15 6:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel stood by waiting for Josh McCown to finish his interview session before it was his turn to address the Browns' decision to change quarterbacks.
- Raiders have plenty of room for improvement on defense Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Raiders linebacker Curtis Lofton says Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown are so similar that it won't matter much who the Cleveland Browns start at quarterback.
- Manziel's first win complicates Browns quarterback situation Updated: Sep-21-15 6:22 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's antics have the Browns in a jam. This time, a positive one.
- Manziel makes case to be starter as Browns beat Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
CLEVELAND - There was no gloating, no gestures, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
- Manziel's 2 TD passes lift Browns over Mariota, Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:06 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel spun from pressure and heaved the ball for a stunning touchdown, the kind of football magic he created almost every Saturday for Texas A&M.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Browns likely to start McCown against Titans if he practices Updated: Sep-17-15 5:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown slid a little closer to starting the Browns' home opener.
- Flacco, Romo top list of small-school QBs starting in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 3:21 pm
Western Kentucky senior Brandon Doughty led the nation in passing last season and could be the next quarterback from a mid-major school in the NFL. Below is a list of former small-school signal-callers currently starting in the league:
- Browns preparing to start Manziel; McCown has concussion Updated: Sep-14-15 6:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's playing status for Sunday's home opener against Tennessee is unclear. Once again, Cleveland's quarterback situation is as blurry as ever.
- Marshall 'steals' momentum in Jets' 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-14-15 3:41 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall turned a turnover into a takeaway and a huge momentum swing for the New York Jets.
- Jets' Mauldin hospitalized with concussion, no neck injury Updated: Sep-13-15 8:42 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Jets rookie linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin has a concussion - but no neck injury, as initially feared - and was hospitalized overnight for observation after being carted off the field in the team's season-opening win over the Cleveland Browns.
- Fitzpatrick, Ivory lead Jets to 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-13-15 8:04 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Todd Bowles got a big win and a celebratory game ball in his New York Jets debut.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):
- Bowe inactive, Manziel backup QB for Browns vs. Jets Updated: Sep-13-15 11:55 am
- Browns rookie Duke Johnson back from concussion Updated: Sep-09-15 6:05 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns rookie running back Duke Johnson keeps a model of The Incredible Hulk on a shelf in his locker.