- Johnny Manziel could be inactive for Browns on Monday night Updated: Nov-27-15 4:05 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's demotion might include him not dressing for the game.
- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching Updated: Nov-25-15 6:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.
- Woodson, Rivers, Megatron among sportsmanship award nominees Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
- Johnny Manziel's strong start doesn't win him full-time gig Updated: Nov-16-15 6:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's best performance in two NFL seasons earned him positive praise and rave reviews.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Manziel improves but Browns fall to Steelers 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:24 pm
PITTSBURGH - Maybe Johnny Football can ball in the NFL.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Concrete covered with rubberized surface at Rams stadium Updated: Nov-15-15 12:54 pm
- McCown or Manziel? Browns won't name starter vs Steelers Updated: Nov-13-15 9:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Mike Pettine is keeping his starting quarterback a secret - even from the quarterbacks.
- Browns' quarterback situation still cloudy for Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-12-15 9:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns have prepared two quarterbacks to start against the Steelers.
- Steelers looking for consistency on defense Updated: Nov-11-15 6:03 pm
PITTSBURGH - Cam Heyward didn't sound like a proud new father or a guy whose team was fresh off a last-second win.
- Browns' McCown limited in practice, still chance he'll start Updated: Nov-11-15 2:35 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown played catch during the early portion of his first practice since Oct. 30, a small but significant step as the Browns starting quarterback recovers from a painful rib injury.
- Browns' McCown not practicing, will start if healthy Updated: Nov-10-15 4:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The cries to start Johnny Manziel are growing louder by the loss.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Browns not ready to commit to Johnny Manziel as starter Updated: Nov-06-15 3:10 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel's prime-time TV performance didn't earn him a full-time gig. At least not yet.
- Bengals missing LB Maualuga, RT Smith vs depleted Browns Updated: Nov-05-15 7:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Linebacker Rey Maualuga was inactive with an injured right calf Thursday night, and right tackle Andre Smith was out with a concussion for the unbeaten Bengals against the injury-depleted Cleveland Browns.
- Manziel to start for injured McCown against unbeaten Bengals Updated: Nov-04-15 7:17 pm
CLEVELAND - Welcome to The Jungle, Johnny.
- Rams in contact with NFL about concrete issue Updated: Nov-02-15 7:58 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said the organization has been in contact with the league for possible solutions after two players slipped on concrete bordering the field the past two weeks.
- Battered Browns not sure if McCown can play against Bengals Updated: Nov-02-15 7:47 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns have little time to ice their ample bumps and bruises this week.
- Palmer, Cardinals rebound in 2nd half, bury Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-02-15 9:46 am
CLEVELAND - Bruce Arians has been described as unfiltered, a straight shooter in an age of political correctness.
- Behind Gurley's rushing, stout defense, Rams beat 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:15 am
ST. LOUIS - Don't look now but the St. Louis Rams have found a winning combination.
- Gurley leads way with 133 yards as Rams handle 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley is hard to bring down, and Tavon Austin is difficult to lay a finger on. That was quite a 1-2 punch for the St. Louis Rams.
- Palmer throws 4 TD passes as Cardinals beat Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Arizona coach Bruce Arians didn't throw a chair or erupt into a tirade at halftime. The Cardinals didn't have to be told how badly they were playing.
- Reggie Bush ruled out with knee injury Updated: Nov-01-15 3:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - San Francisco 49ers running back Reggie Bush has been carted off the field with a knee injury after slipping on concrete near the stands on a punt return and will not return.