- Rockies road trip ends with another 1-run loss Updated: Aug-02-15 8:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Walt Weiss has had his fill of one-run losses on this road trip.
- Dozier homers in 9th for tie, Mariners beat Twins 4-1 in 11 Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins had one hit through eight innings. But Brian Dozier said his teammates were swinging well and that they need to be a little more convincing at the plate if they want to hold onto the American League's second wild-card spot.
- Cardinals' Moss helps new team win with game-ending single Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Brandon Moss felt as if he got a new baseball life after he was traded to the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday.
- Lester strikes out 14 to lead Cubs over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-29-15 6:46 pm
CHICAGO - Jon Lester said he wasn't counting his K's, but he sure dominated like a big-time, big-money starter.
- Beeler struggles after call-up in Cubs' 7-2 loss to Rockies Updated: Jul-29-15 1:17 am
CHICAGO - Uncertainly on the back end of their starting rotation has been a problem for the Chicago Cubs. Dallas Beeler showed he's not the solution.
- With Troy Tulowitzki traded, could Carlos Gonzalez be next? Updated: Jul-28-15 9:44 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki is gone. Carlos Gonzalez might be next. Maybe even just-acquired Jose Reyes.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:57 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies clawed back into the game only to see it slip away in the ninth inning.
- Andrus' tiebreaking single lifts Rangers over Rockies 10-8 Updated: Jul-22-15 8:35 pm
DENVER - Elvis Andrus overcame his struggles with runners in scoring position to deliver a big hit for the Texas Rangers.
- Barmes, Hedges homer to give Padres 5-4 win over Rockies Updated: Jul-19-15 12:38 am
SAN DIEGO - With a runner on first and no outs in the seventh inning of a tie game, Clint Barmes walked to the plate expecting to get the bunt sign.
- Seattle's Cruz has longest HR; Stanton longest 3 in NL Updated: Jul-08-15 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - Seattle's Nelson Cruz has the longest home run in the major leagues this season, and Miami's Giancarlo Stanton has the three longest in the NL, according to the sport's new Statcast computer system.