- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting set for retail district Updated: Nov-27-15 1:48 am
CHICAGO - After days of protests in Chicago since the release of a video showing a black teenager shot 16 times by a white police officer, demonstrators were poised to disrupt Black Friday shopping with a march through the heart of the city's most famous retail district.
- The Latest: March planned along Michigan Avenue in Chicago Updated: Nov-27-15 1:44 am
CHICAGO - The latest on the aftermath of the shooting of a black teenager by a white Chicago police officer (all times local):
- Teen killed by Chicago officer had broken, troubled family Updated: Nov-27-15 1:03 am
CHICAGO - A black teenager shot 16 times by a white Chicago police officer was a ward of the state when he died, having spent years being shuttled between different relatives' homes and foster care from the time he was 3.
- Correction: TV-SNL-Trump-Guest Spots story Updated: Nov-08-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - In a story Nov. 6 about politicians who have hosted "Saturday Night Live," The Associated Press reported erroneously that Julian Bond hosted the show in 1977 as a member of the U.S House of Representatives. In fact, Bond was a Georgia state senator when he hosted the show and never served in the U.S. House.
- Clinton faces protests as she courts black voters Updated: Oct-31-15 3:03 am
ATLANTA - Hillary Rodham Clinton, shouting over protesters, promised black Americans Friday that she would address systemic racism and, if elected, follow in the footsteps of her predecessor, the country's first black president.
- New emails show breadth of Hillary Clinton's network Updated: Oct-30-15 9:03 pm
WASHINGTON - A new batch of Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails released Friday presented a glimpse into the breadth of her personal network - a Rolodex of powerful celebrities, CEOs, political advisers and politicians that she's now tapping for her presidential campaign.