- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss Updated: Feb-10-16 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl - winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- Record $132.5M bet on Super Bowl at Nevada sports books Updated: Feb-08-16 9:20 pm
So you thought the Panthers and Broncos would put up a lot more points in Super Bowl 50, that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton would score at least once and probably be named the game's most valuable player?
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 8:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Teammates, coaches say Cam Newton's success not by accident Updated: Feb-06-16 2:55 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton didn't just stumble into becoming the NFL's best player.
- Little-known receivers help Panthers get to Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 1:47 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton throws passes to a bunch of no-name receivers.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Tight ends Olsen and Daniels could be decisive in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - In a tight spot, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning just might look for their tight ends.
- Newton: Carolina's nice guy LB Kuechly has 'alter ego' Updated: Feb-02-16 7:27 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Luke Kuechly strolls happily through the Carolina Panthers locker room smiling and addressing teammates as he passes.
- Ward, Stewart vow to return from injuries for Super Bowl Updated: Jan-30-16 2:08 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - T.J. Ward's Super Bowl guarantee doesn't exactly possess the same sort of sizzle as Joe Namath once promising - and delivering - a win.
- Nick Kasa finds home with Broncos just before Super Bowl Updated: Jan-29-16 2:13 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Last Sunday, Nick Kasa was like any other fan of the Denver Broncos.
- NFC championship game features 2 of NFL's best cornerbacks Updated: Jan-22-16 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Cornerbacks might have the toughest job in the NFL.
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Panthers struggling with keeping leads, closing out games Updated: Jan-20-16 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers problem hasn't been building big leads this season, it has been keeping them.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers to meet Cardinals in NFC championship game Updated: Jan-17-16 9:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton. Larry Fitzgerald.
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):
- Bad start puts Seattle in big hole in 31-24 loss at Carolina Updated: Jan-17-16 6:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The mistakes piled up quickly. So did Carolina's lead.
- Injured Panthers WR Benjamin enduring bittersweet season Updated: Jan-15-16 3:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Injured Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin said it has been a bittersweet season.
- Seahawks overcame early collapses to get to this point Updated: Jan-14-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - They sat around in the aftermath of a fourth loss in six games, this vaunted group of Seattle Seahawks defensive backs trying to figure out how they could make such a costly mistake.