- Adams throws for 6 TDs and Oregon beats USC 48-28 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. had a bit of added inspiration Saturday against USC.
- USC loses to Oregon, but still competing for Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-21-15 9:34 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The USC Trojans were trying to think about the bigger picture following their loss to Oregon: They're still alive in the Pac-12 South.
- Liufau hurt in Colorado's 27-24 loss to USC Updated: Nov-14-15 2:54 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A narrow loss to Southern California was not the only reason for Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre's somber tone after Friday night's game.
- Kessler helps USC hang on for 27-24 win over Colorado Updated: Nov-14-15 2:07 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Defensive tackle Delvon Simmons stuck out his big, right arm to show off the bruise from blocking a field goal.
- Ronald Jones II poised to join USC Trojans' tailback greats Updated: Nov-10-15 7:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although Ronald Jones II is a Texan to his Whataburger-filled core, he never fell in love with the Longhorns, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU or any other school in his native state.
- Arizona's defense continues spiral with 38-30 loss to USC Updated: Nov-08-15 3:13 am
LOS ANGELES - If Arizona could harness the fire that coach Rich Rodriguez showed leaving his press conference, launching another bitter broadside against the string of late-night games his team has played this season, it would easily become bowl eligible.
- USC Trojans rally past Arizona 38-30 for 3rd straight win Updated: Nov-08-15 2:54 am
LOS ANGELES - JuJu Smith-Schuster had a plate and a screw surgically installed in the palm of his broken right hand only five days earlier, so Southern California's star receiver had to make eight catches for 138 yards using "all fingers," he said with a grin.
- USC receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster has surgery on broken hand Updated: Nov-03-15 5:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - If JuJu Smith-Schuster's recovery from hand surgery keeps him out this week, Southern California has several receivers eager to fill his starring role.
- USC sends California to 3rd straight loss, 27-21 Updated: Oct-31-15 6:22 pm
BERKELEY, California - Adoree Jackson returned an interception 46 yards for a touchdown and Ronald Jones ran for 80 yards and a score to lead Southern California to its 12th straight win against California, 27-21 on Saturday.
- Coach Helton's player-friendly style is catching on at USC Updated: Oct-28-15 5:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clay Helton is only guaranteed seven games in charge of the storied Southern California program. He intends to spend every day of his tenure making sure the Trojans have fun while winning as many games as possible.
- No. 9 Notre Dame seeks to stop giving up big plays Updated: Oct-27-15 5:00 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - It's been a perplexing season for the defense at No. 9 Notre Dame, an odd mix of being stout while also surrendering big plays and touchdowns in bunches.