- No. 17 USC has a knack for big plays and it could be growing Updated: Oct-05-15 1:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian returned to Southern California as a new convert to the importance of tempo, pledging to have the Trojans run 80 plays per game on offense.
- Will quarterbacks re-emerge in the Heisman, draft picture? Updated: Oct-02-15 10:54 pm
Quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy five straight seasons and have been selected first in the NFL Draft five of the last seven years.
- Fournette making early Heisman case with dominant stretch Updated: Sep-28-15 2:54 am
Leonard Fournette has set career highs in rushing in each of the first three games of his sophomore season for No. 9 LSU, culminating with his 244-yard romp in a 34-24 win at Syracuse on Saturday.
- Kessler throws 5 TDs, No. 19 Trojans roll past Sun Devils Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Cody Kessler and the rest of the USC Trojans are good at taking advantage of mistakes.
- No. 19 USC requires a quick rebound from early-season loss Updated: Sep-22-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has scored 145 points in its first three games, and Cody Kessler is completing nearly 79 percent of his passes for an offense that hasn't committed a turnover.
- No. 6 USC stumbles against Stanford again, losing 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's defense gave up big plays on occasion, and it gave up ordinary plays all night long. Stanford's methodical offense scored points on seven of eight drives before Kevin Hogan finally took a knee on the Cardinal's latest win at the Coliseum.
- Kevin Hogan leads steady Stanford past No. 6 USC, 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:40 am
LOS ANGELES - In Stanford's pregame meeting, coach David Shaw asked every player who has played in two Pac-12 championship games to stand. Nearly half the room arose.
- Kessler passes for 410 yards, No. 8 USC blasts Idaho 59-9 Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler settled in the pocket and calmly surveyed his receivers, eventually choosing JuJu Smith-Schuster as he sprinted down the middle for a beautiful 50-yard touchdown.
- Kessler's 4 TD passes lead No. 8 USC past Arkansas St, 55-6 Updated: Sep-08-15 8:08 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's long-running NCAA troubles and coach Steve Sarkisian's more recent personal drama all faded away when the Trojans got back to football with a flourish.