- Sarkisian looks for answers after USC's shocking loss to UW Updated: Oct-09-15 8:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian and his assistants went recruiting on the morning after No. 17 Southern California's stunning 17-12 loss to Washington.
- Sarkisian takes blame after Huskies beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian didn't bring any players with him to his postgame press conference, choosing to be the face of the Trojans' fourth loss as a double-digit favorite in less than two seasons as head coach.
- Washington gets defensive, holds on to beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Nearly every Washington upperclassman insisted they took no personal pleasure in beating the coach who left them for Southern California two years ago.
- Boise State-Colorado State Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-08-15 3:35 pm
No. 25 Boise State (4-1, 1-0 Mountain West) at Colorado State (2-3, 0-1), 7 p.m. (CBS Sports Network)
- No. 17 USC has a knack for big plays and it could be growing Updated: Oct-05-15 1:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian returned to Southern California as a new convert to the importance of tempo, pledging to have the Trojans run 80 plays per game on offense.
- Will quarterbacks re-emerge in the Heisman, draft picture? Updated: Oct-02-15 10:54 pm
Quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy five straight seasons and have been selected first in the NFL Draft five of the last seven years.
- Fournette making early Heisman case with dominant stretch Updated: Sep-28-15 2:54 am
Leonard Fournette has set career highs in rushing in each of the first three games of his sophomore season for No. 9 LSU, culminating with his 244-yard romp in a 34-24 win at Syracuse on Saturday.
- Kessler throws 5 TDs, No. 19 Trojans roll past Sun Devils Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Cody Kessler and the rest of the USC Trojans are good at taking advantage of mistakes.
- No. 19 USC requires a quick rebound from early-season loss Updated: Sep-22-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has scored 145 points in its first three games, and Cody Kessler is completing nearly 79 percent of his passes for an offense that hasn't committed a turnover.
- Kevin Hogan leads steady Stanford past No. 6 USC, 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:40 am
LOS ANGELES - In Stanford's pregame meeting, coach David Shaw asked every player who has played in two Pac-12 championship games to stand. Nearly half the room arose.
- Kessler passes for 410 yards, No. 8 USC blasts Idaho 59-9 Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler settled in the pocket and calmly surveyed his receivers, eventually choosing JuJu Smith-Schuster as he sprinted down the middle for a beautiful 50-yard touchdown.