- Dems, GOP senators push cyber bill for Homeland after breach Updated: Jul-22-15 1:48 pm
WASHINGTON - A bipartisan group of senators is pushing to strengthen the authority of the Homeland Security Department to thwart cyberattacks on government networks and websites after a massive government data breach.
- Federal grant to help Garrett County study fracking impact Updated: Jul-17-15 11:55 am
WASHINGTON - The federal government is awarding funds to help a western Maryland county study the potential economic impact of hydraulic fracturing for natural gas.
- Former education funding panel chair to run for Congress Updated: Jul-16-15 10:05 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The former chairman of an education funding commission in Maryland is running for Congress.
- Ivey raises more than $275K in latest fundraising report Updated: Jul-13-15 4:56 pm
HYATTSVILLE, Maryland - Former Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey is reporting he has raised more than $275,000 in the second quarter in his congressional bid.
- Lawmakers concerned about Greenbelt veterans clinic closure Updated: Jul-10-15 12:08 pm
GREENBELT, Maryland - Maryland lawmakers are calling the closure of a Greenbelt outpatient clinic in September without a replacement plan "a step in the wrong direction."
- Senators introduce bill to put Harriet Tubman on $10 bill Updated: Jul-09-15 2:17 pm
WASHINGTON - Two senators are calling for Harriet Tubman to be featured on the $10 bill.