- Though largely unknown, Trump finds fans in China Updated: May-29-16 11:19 pm
BEIJING - China features prominently in the rhetoric of presumed Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who accuses the country of stealing American jobs and cheating at global trade. In China itself, though, he's only now emerging as a public figure, despite notoriety elsewhere for his voluble utterances, high-profile businesses and reality TV show.
- Meet the leading Democrats in Nevada's 3rd House District Updated: May-29-16 1:52 pm
LAS VEGAS - Political newcomers are trying to turn a Republican-held southern Nevada swing congressional district back to Democratic hands.
- Clinton, Sanders advisers cooperate at Wyoming convention Updated: May-28-16 11:28 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A supporter of U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders has submitted a challenge to how pledged Wyoming delegates were split 7-7 despite the Vermont senator reportedly winning the popular vote.
- The Latest: Wyoming splits delegates 7-7 to Clinton, Sanders Updated: May-28-16 10:47 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Latest on Wyoming Democrats' convention (all times local):
- In business and politics, Trump stokes internal rivalries Updated: May-28-16 2:38 am
WASHINGTON - When Donald Trump acquired a pair of Atlantic City casinos in the mid-1980s, he pitted his managers against each other in a ferocious competition over everything from booking entertainers to attracting high-rolling gamblers.
- Wyoming Democrat Party leaders report nasty correspondence Updated: May-27-16 9:12 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Some leaders of the Wyoming Democratic Party say they have become caught up in the battle between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders for the presidential nomination.
- Wisconsin redistricting trial wraps up Updated: May-27-16 7:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Assembly district boundaries that Republicans drew up five years ago have robbed Democratic-leaning voters of their voices, attorneys argued Friday as they wrapped up a federal trial over whether the lines are constitutional.
- Walker releases 82 pages of records following court order Updated: May-27-16 6:33 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker released 82 pages of records he wanted to keep secret after a judge ordered them to be made public Friday.
- Rubio says he will support Trump, but not campaign with him Updated: May-27-16 3:33 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Sen. Marco Rubio says he will be campaigning with Republican candidates to keep GOP control of the House and Senate.
- Will Trump continue to dominate media in 1-on-1 match? Updated: May-27-16 11:21 am
NEW YORK - During the height of the primary season, a sense of Donald Trump overload in the media united a divided electorate.
- Colorado governor's book raises Clinton veep speculation Updated: May-27-16 8:30 am
DENVER - John Hickenlooper, Colorado's term-limited Democratic governor, released a candid autobiography and is doing the book talk rounds this week, reviving speculation that he is positioning himself to join Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign ticket.
- Dump Trump? Some millennials aren't so sure Updated: May-27-16 8:06 am
COSTA MESA, California - Brendan De Regla drove three hours and waited in line for half a day to see Donald Trump speak at a rally in Southern California.
- Trump agrees to debate Sanders but sets stiff price Updated: May-27-16 12:23 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump has provisionally accepted Bernie Sanders' proposal to debate, but the billionaire is setting a high price for participating. His condition: The hosting TV network would have to put up millions of dollars for charity.
- Australian party leader says some Trump views 'barking mad' Updated: May-27-16 12:20 am
CANBERRA, Australia - Australia's opposition leader on Friday described some of the presumptive Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's views as "barking mad," breaking a longstanding Australian convention of avoiding taking sides in U.S. political contests.
- Trump has rally in Billings after securing nomination Updated: May-26-16 8:43 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A crowd of thousands, buoyed by word that Donald Trump had just locked down the Republican presidential nomination, gathered in a Billings arena Thursday to cheer the New York businessman and his unlikely ascent to the top of his party.
- The Latest: Trump holds rally before cheering Montana crowd Updated: May-26-16 7:44 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - The Latest on Donald Trump's rally in Billings (all times local):
- Video of testimony in Clinton email lawsuit ordered sealed Updated: May-26-16 6:40 pm
WASHINGTON - Recordings of upcoming testimony by an aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are to be kept under seal over concerns the video might be used against the Democratic presidential front-runner.
- Obama: Allies 'rattled' by Trump; Trump blasts Obama Updated: May-26-16 6:16 pm
SHIMA, Japan - President Barack Obama said Thursday that foreign leaders are "rattled" by Donald Trump and have good reason to feel that way, as he accused the presumptive Republican presidential nominee of ignorance about world affairs.
- Origin of key Clinton emails from report are a mystery Updated: May-26-16 5:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was supposed to have turned over all work-related emails to the State Department to be released to the public. But an agency audit found at least three emails never seen before - including Clinton's own explanation of why she wanted her emails kept private.
- Democrat Hillary Clinton opens field office in South Dakota Updated: May-26-16 4:42 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis is plugging Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton to South Dakotans as the candidate who would look out for women to the benefit of the nation's economy.
- Arkansas Democrats dropping Jefferson, Jackson from dinner Updated: May-26-16 4:41 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Democratic Party on Thursday said it's dropping Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson's names from its annual fundraising dinner, joining a growing number of state parties distancing themselves from the slave-owning presidents.
- Many opt to take Social Security before full retirement age Updated: May-26-16 4:11 pm
CHICAGO - Taking Social Security benefits early comes with a price, yet more than 4 in 10 Americans who are 50 and over say they'll dip into the program before reaching full retirement age.
- Wisconsin Democrats to debate eliminating super delegates Updated: May-26-16 4:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Democrats are slated to debate a nonbinding resolution supporting the elimination of super delegates, the party insiders who can support whoever they want for president.
- Clinton says IG report won't affect her presidential bid Updated: May-26-16 3:41 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton contends a new government audit critical of her use of a private email server as secretary of state won't affect her Democratic presidential campaign.
- Sanders accepts Kentucky results, making Clinton the winner Updated: May-26-16 3:27 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has accepted Kentucky's primary election results, moving front-runner Hillary Clinton one delegate closer to securing the nomination.