- J Lo looks forward to Morocco's top music festival Updated: May-28-15 2:10 pm
RABAT, Morocco - Singer and movie star Jennifer Lopez expressed excitement Thursday about kicking off Morocco's Mawazine music festival, while insisting she's still just the girl from the Bronx.
- Facing $1 billion deficit, Arizona sharply limits welfare Updated: May-18-15 8:13 pm
PHOENIX - Facing a $1 billion budget deficit, Arizona's Republican-led Legislature has reduced the lifetime limit for welfare recipients to the shortest window in the nation.
- Celine Dion will dedicate Vegas return to ailing husband Updated: May-18-15 1:11 pm
LAS VEGAS - Celine Dion is heading back to the Las Vegas stage after a year off caring for her ailing husband and says he will be there as she dedicates his return to him.
- Connecticut couple dances together on PBS ballroom series Updated: May-16-15 3:08 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Long before they were married, Shane and Shannon Jensen had a lot in common.
- 'American Idol' crowns second-to-last champion Updated: May-14-15 8:55 am
LOS ANGELES - "This is the best day of my life," said 29-year-old rocker Nick Fradiani after he was crowned the second to the last "American Idol" in not the best of weeks for the long-running music competition show.
- Jennifer Lopez heading to Las Vegas for residency next year Updated: May-13-15 11:10 am
NEW YORK - Jenny from the Block is heading to Sin City.
- Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' Updated: May-11-15 2:39 pm
NEW YORK - Fox is lowering the curtain on "American Idol," ending a series that dominated television throughout the 2000s and made stars of the likes of Simon Cowell, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.
- Iran's censors struggle to keep Bieber's abs off Instagram Updated: May-07-15 8:40 am
LONDON - Iran's censors are struggling to keep Justin Bieber's abs off Instagram.
- China-inspired couture on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-04-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Anna Wintour wore an orange floral couture look from Chanel as she walked up the grand staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to kick off the gala that raises millions for her museum namesake: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.