- Hamilton considers closed cockpits in wake of driver deaths Updated: Sep-03-15 11:50 am
MONZA, Italy - Formula One leader Lewis Hamilton is giving serious thought to the possibility of closed cockpits following the death of fellow British driver Justin Wilson in IndyCar.
- Column: Scott Dixon a fitting champ as IndyCar grieves Updated: Aug-31-15 11:32 pm
SONOMA, California - With a dominating drive on a day worth double points, Scott Dixon once again proved he is one of the greatest IndyCar drivers in open-wheel history.
- Wilson honored as friend Dixon wins IndyCar championship Updated: Aug-31-15 8:14 am
SONOMA, California - Stefan Wilson stood in a circle of crew members in front of his brother's car, the entire group swathed in T-Shirts commemorating Justin Wilson.
- Justin Wilson's brother holds no anger over accident Updated: Aug-30-15 3:35 pm
SONOMA, California - Stefan Wilson was spotting for his brother in last year's Indianapolis 500 when a crash in front of Justin Wilson sent debris flying at the British driver. The broken parts and pieces covered Wilson's car like a cloud, creating so much damage his race ended.
- Wisconsin driver Paul Menard wins at Road America Updated: Aug-29-15 8:20 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Paul Menard has cherished wins at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Milwaukee Mile in his home state of Wisconsin. He deeply desired a significant victory at Road America, the track where he spent many weekends as a child.
- Power wins pole for title-deciding race at Sonoma Updated: Aug-29-15 7:57 pm
SONOMA, California - Will Power isn't stepping down as IndyCar champion without a fight.
- Moment of silence held for Justin Wilson Updated: Aug-29-15 3:50 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - A moment of silence has been observed in memory of Justin Wilson prior to the start of the NASCAR Xfinity race at Road America.
- Karam working with psychologist following Wilson's death Updated: Aug-28-15 6:54 pm
SONOMA, California - The hardest part of the week for Sage Karam is at night, when he's alone with his thoughts and tries to process Justin Wilson's death.
- Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to shut it down Updated: Aug-28-15 6:51 pm
Justin Wilson. Dan Wheldon. Paul Dana.
- Oriol Servia to drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Honda in finale Updated: Aug-27-15 8:57 pm
SONOMA, California - Justin Wilson's race car will be back on track for the IndyCar season finale.
- AP Exclusive: David Letterman struggling with love of racing Updated: Aug-27-15 1:22 pm
SONOMA, California - This kind of list makes David Letterman sick to his stomach and question his love of auto racing.
- Dixon: Karam has strong support system to help with crash Updated: Aug-26-15 7:39 pm
SONOMA, California - Sage Karam has a strong support system that his Chip Ganassi Racing teammate believes will help him through the death of Justin Wilson.
- IndyCar heads to finale reeling from loss of Justin Wilson Updated: Aug-25-15 9:46 pm
When Tony Kanaan arrived home following the IndyCar race at Pocono Raceway, his wife asked him why he continued to race in a series that has such high risk.
- IndyCar fans remember Wilson with tributes at Speedway Updated: Aug-25-15 2:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A memorial to late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson is growing outside the main gate of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- IndyCar driver Wilson saves 6 lives by donating organs Updated: Aug-25-15 1:27 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson saved six lives Tuesday by donating his organs, his brother said.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson dies of head injury Updated: Aug-25-15 6:32 am
IndyCar driver Justin Wilson died Monday night from a head injury suffered when a piece of debris struck him at Pocono Raceway. He was 37.
- Sage Karam released from hospital after Pocono crash Updated: Aug-24-15 5:44 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Sage Karam has been released from a hospital after an evaluation of his right heel and left wrist concluded he had no broken bones.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in coma after wreck at Pocono Updated: Aug-24-15 2:45 am
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Justin Wilson always understood the danger that lurked behind the wheel for an IndyCar driver.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in coma after wreck at Pocono Updated: Aug-23-15 10:39 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - IndyCar driver Justin Wilson was in a coma and in critical condition after sustaining a head injury when he was hit by a large piece of debris that broke off a car Sunday in the crash-filled race at Pocono Raceway.