- Titans eager to snap 10-game skid, celebrate on own field Updated: Nov-25-15 7:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee tight end Delanie Walker knows it's been a long time since the Titans last won a game on their own field.
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- Luck's latest injury puts struggling AFC South up for grabs Updated: Nov-11-15 3:04 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts' playoff hopes, and by extension the rest of the woeful AFC South, now reside in the hands of 40-year-old Matt Hasselbeck.
- Cam has Carolina bound for Cali for Super Bowl 50 Updated: Nov-10-15 3:30 am
Superman is going to the Super Bowl.
- Mularkey's changes help Titans protect QB Marcus Mariota Updated: Nov-09-15 6:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed what the Tennessee Titans believed when they drafted him: The quarterback can be special when given a little time to throw.
- Mariota's return helps Titans upset Saints 34-28 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 2:58 am
NEW ORLEANS - Even if Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota was too beat up to play in recent weeks, he seemed to find a way to keep improving.
- Mariota, Titans beat Saints in overtime 34-28 Updated: Nov-08-15 11:17 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Interim Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey paused for a moment and took a deep breath while he regained his composure.
- Titans rookie QB looking forward to chance to play Brees Updated: Nov-05-15 5:25 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees is coming off a game in which he threw seven touchdowns passes.
- Interim coach wants more physical Titans, better run game Updated: Nov-04-15 6:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Mike Mularkey wants the Tennessee Titans to dig themselves out of their six-game skid by getting physical, so the interim head coach switched up practice Wednesday by opening with a run drill.
- Mularkey hopes to seize surprising 3rd chance as NFL coach Updated: Nov-04-15 2:32 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Titans surprised Mike Mularkey by choosing him to replace the friend who brought him to Tennessee. With a third chance to be a head coach in the NFL, Mularkey wants to prove he's the man for the job.
- No trades get done on NFL's deadline day Updated: Nov-03-15 5:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The only action at the NFL's trade deadline Tuesday came in Denver, where tight end Vernon Davis arrived to take his physical and begin learning the language of Peyton Manning's suddenly revved-up offense.
- Coach: Nothing he can say with Titans' skid now at 16 of 17 Updated: Nov-02-15 6:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - With the Titans mired in their worst skid since relocating to Tennessee, coach Ken Whisenhunt knows he's at a point where only wins - not words - matter most.
- Texans have 7 sacks, force 3 turnovers to beat Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-02-15 3:55 am
- Hoyer's 2 TD passes help Texans top Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:07 pm
HOUSTON - Houston coach Bill O'Brien knows Sunday wasn't a great game by the Texans.