- Panthers indicate that Mitchell's career likely over Updated: Apr-26-16 2:41 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - Willie Mitchell hoisted the Stanley Cup twice, played parts of 15 NHL seasons, even found a way back on the ice after a knee injury kept him out for more than a year.
- Panthers came far in 2015-16, now eyeing the future Updated: Apr-25-16 3:42 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - There was a stretch in the regular season where the Florida Panthers seemed like they were getting every break, helping them put together what became a franchise-record 12-game winning streak.
- Islanders beat Panthers 2-1 in 2OTs to end playoff drought Updated: Apr-25-16 2:08 am
NEW YORK - The New York Islanders' long playoff drought is over.
- Quine wins it in 2nd OT, Islanders top Panthers 2-1 Updated: Apr-23-16 1:43 am
SUNRISE, Florida - Alan Quine was a newborn when the New York Islanders last won a playoff series. He spent most of this season in the minors. His NHL debut was a mere two weeks ago, the team adding him to the roster as an emergency callup.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Jagr set to head to postseason for the 18th time Updated: Apr-12-16 5:13 pm
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida - Jaromir Jagr sat at his locker at the Florida Panthers training facility for a few seconds in silence, processing his answer. The question was about how often does he think about the Stanley Cup when he's putting himself through his workout regimen, if hockey's biggest prize is always in mind.
- Here's the 1st playoff challenge for the Panthers: beards Updated: Apr-11-16 6:19 pm
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida - Plenty of young players in the Florida Panthers' locker room are getting exposed to the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time, and some are already struggling.
- Robinson's 1st NHL goal helps Senators top Panthers 3-1 Updated: Apr-08-16 12:10 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - In a disappointing season, the Ottawa Senators finished up their home schedule by giving their fans something to cheer about.
- Luongo, Panthers beat Canadiens 4-1 for fourth straight win Updated: Apr-05-16 11:40 pm
MONTREAL - Aleksander Barkov starting things early, and by night's end, the Florida Panthers were Atlantic Division champs.
- Panthers beat Leafs for franchise's best record Updated: Apr-05-16 12:18 am
TORONTO - There's no more startling anyone for these Florida Panthers.
- Florida headed to Stanley Cup playoffs, 2nd time since 2000 Updated: Apr-03-16 5:33 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - Jaromir Jagr hasn't been clean-shaven in a while. It's likely no coincidence that the same can be said about Jonathan Huberdeau, his Florida Panthers' linemate.
- Barkov scores with 28.1 left, leads Panthers past Canadiens Updated: Apr-02-16 11:35 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The Florida Panthers have made the playoffs only four times in their 21-year history. Their furious rally Saturday night moved them even closer to a fifth appearance.
- Rats! Panthers get penalized twice after toy rats hit ice Updated: Apr-01-16 2:37 am
SUNRISE, Florida - Giving away 10,000 toy rats to fans as they arrived at the arena was supposed to be a promotion for the Florida Panthers.
- Huberdeau puts Panthers back in first with 2 goals Updated: Mar-31-16 11:47 pm