- Cousins to McCoy to RG3, always something with Skins QBs Updated: Sep-30-15 5:11 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - There's always something, it seems, with the Washington Redskins' quarterbacks.
- Redskins put LG Lauvao, CB Rogers on season-ending IR Updated: Sep-29-15 4:31 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have placed starting left guard Shawn Lauvao and backup cornerback Justin Rogers on injured reserve, meaning both are out for the rest of the season.
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Skins CB DeAngelo Hall expected to miss at least 3-4 weeks Updated: Sep-25-15 5:46 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall is expected to miss at least three to four weeks with a sprained toe on his right foot.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Redskins DeAngelo Hall helped off the field Updated: Sep-24-15 10:35 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Washington cornerback DeAngelo Hall left the Redskins' game Thursday night against the New York Giants with what was described as toe injury to his right foot.