- Rice has strong advice to Hardy Updated: Nov-19-15 5:20 pm
NEW YORK - Ray Rice says he would encourage Greg Hardy to examine the "severity of domestic violence."
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo eager to play with Miami a possibility Updated: Nov-18-15 5:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eager to help the Dallas Cowboys end their seven-game losing streak Sunday at Miami.
- Romo returns, but Cowboys' issues run deeper in 7-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 7:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eligible to play again for Dallas.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Sliding Cowboys face question: Is Hardy circus worth it? Updated: Nov-12-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy hasn't played the part of a leader much since Dallas owner Jerry Jones described him that way following the polarizing defensive end's sideline tantrum during one of six consecutive losses.
- Eagles extend Cowboys' skid in Murray's return, 33-27 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 3:00 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray shared a hug with Dallas owner Jerry Jones before the Philadelphia running back's first game on his old home field, and with coach Jason Garrett afterward.
- Eagles hand Cowboys 6th straight loss, 33-27 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 12:59 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray put Philadelphia in position to win in his return to Dallas. Sam Bradford and Jordan Matthews finished off the Cowboys.
- Jerry Jones backs Hardy as photos surface in domestic case Updated: Nov-06-15 10:27 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas owner Jerry Jones showed support for Greg Hardy on Friday after photos of the bruised ex-girlfriend from the defensive end's domestic violence case were released by Deadspin.
- Cowboys' offseason strategy takes hit with dumping of Randle Updated: Nov-03-15 8:08 pm
- Cowboys almost out of time to keep hope alive without Romo Updated: Nov-02-15 7:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are running out of chances to stay in contention without Tony Romo, and owner Jerry Jones is running out of optimism.
- Seahawks get injury scare, beat Romo-less Cowboys 13-12 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.
- Cowboys' Bryant 'would be playing' if return were his call Updated: Oct-30-15 6:03 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant says he wants to be smart about his return from a broken right foot, and knows that means including Dallas team doctors, trainers and coaches in the process.
- NFL players often forget Rule No. 1: Show up on time Updated: Oct-29-15 3:28 am
Back before he won the Super Bowls and was known more for his rules than his rings, Tom Coughlin had one directive that sounded so extreme, it was borderline comical: If you weren't five minutes early for a team meeting, you were late.
- 'High emotions' caused tiff between Jets' Marshall, Smith Updated: Oct-28-15 8:09 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall simply couldn't hide his frustration.
- Garrett shrugs off concerns over Hardy, Cowboys' 4-game skid Updated: Oct-26-15 8:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Garrett won't discipline defensive end Greg Hardy over a physical confrontation with one of his assistants, and the Dallas coach brushes off suggestions he faces his biggest leadership challenge in five years at the helm.