- United short of strikers after James Wilson loaned out Updated: Nov-27-15 7:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - As the final whistle blew on Manchester United's fourth goalless draw in its last seven matches, the boos filling Old Trafford were another indicator of disenchantment about the team's playing style.
- Leicester upstaging the big names in English Premier League Updated: Nov-26-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - A glance at the top of Europe's big leagues tells a mostly familiar story after a third of the season.
- Vardy takes unlikely route to Premier League record book Updated: Nov-26-15 11:37 am
Jamie Vardy's unconventional route to the English Premier League's record book began with heartbreaking rejection from his hometown club at 16 and back-breaking work in a carbon-fiber factory.
- Man United requires late own goal to beat Watford 2-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:03 am
WATFORD, England - Watford striker Troy Deeney scored a 90th-minute own goal, soon after converting an equalizing penalty, to gift Manchester United a 2-1 win in the English Premier League on Saturday.
- Man United facing striker shortage as EPL resumes Updated: Nov-20-15 5:58 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United is facing a striker crisis for its English Premier League game against Watford on Saturday, with Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial, and backup Marouane Fellaini ruled out.
- France, England soccer teams unite in defiance, respect Updated: Nov-18-15 12:28 am
LONDON - Uniting in a symbol of defiance and respect, players and fans of the French and English soccer teams delivered a moving display of solidarity at Wembley Stadium at a friendly staged four days after the deadly attacks in Paris.
- French national team to play England in act of defiance Updated: Nov-16-15 4:33 pm
LONDON - The Wembley Arch will be illuminated in the red, white and blue of the French flag. The French motto, "Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite" will be projected onto the front of the stadium. The words of "La Marseillaise," France's national anthem, will be shown on giant screens so that England fans can sing along with their French counterparts.
- Spain beats England 2-0 thanks to Gaspar's superb volley Updated: Nov-13-15 5:55 pm
ALICANTE, Spain - Mario Gaspar scored with a remarkable spinning volley from the top of the area to lead Spain to a 2-0 win over England in a friendly on Friday, handing the English their first loss in nearly a year and a half.
- Tottenham defender Dier named in England squad Updated: Nov-05-15 10:16 am
LONDON - Tottenham defender Eric Dier has been named in the England squad ahead of international friendlies against Spain and France.
- Man United held to another 0-0 draw at Crystal Palace Updated: Oct-31-15 1:59 pm
LONDON - Manchester United failed to score again in its 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday.