- Teenage star Rashford scores in 3rd minute of England debut Updated: May-27-16 5:27 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Teenage star Marcus Rashford made a convincing case to be included in England's squad for the European Championship by scoring within three minutes of his international debut in a 2-1 friendly win over Australia on Friday.
- Serial winner Mourinho hired to revive fading Man United Updated: May-27-16 7:40 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United needed a serial winner to restore the team's status as a European powerhouse. Jose Mourinho craved an iconic stage like Old Trafford to remind the world of his rare talent as a coach.
- Jose Mourinho facing lengthy to-do list at Man United Updated: May-27-16 5:06 am
MANCHESTER, England - Jose Mourinho has a lengthy to-do list after taking over at Manchester United.
- Louis van Gaal's highs and lows at Man United Updated: May-23-16 4:56 pm
LONDON - Louis van Gaal's time as Manchester United manager came to an end on Monday after two seasons at the club.
- Van Gaal's legacy: Big spending, dull games, accent on youth Updated: May-23-16 4:05 pm
MANCHESTER, England - So, after $375 million in transfers, two seasons of often mind-numbing soccer, one trophy and countless references to his "process" and "philosophy," Louis van Gaal is no longer manager of Manchester United. The English Premier League club announced his departure on Monday evening.
- Kane, Vardy score again to earn England 2-1 win over Turkey Updated: May-22-16 3:31 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy transferred their scoring form in the Premier League to the international stage Sunday, netting England's goals in an unconvincing 2-1 victory over Turkey in the teams' first warmup match ahead of the European Championship.
- Uncertainty faces Van Gaal despite ending Man United drought Updated: May-21-16 6:14 pm
LONDON - Louis van Gaal had little time to savor delivering Manchester United's first trophy since the Alex Ferguson dynasty ended three years ago.
- United beats Bournemouth 3-1, finishes 5th in EPL Updated: May-17-16 6:26 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United's absence from the Champions League for the second time in three years was confirmed on Tuesday after a 3-1 win over Bournemouth in an English Premier League game hastily rearranged because of a bomb scare.
- Rashford gets England call to continue remarkable rise Updated: May-16-16 12:34 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Three months ago, Marcus Rashford hadn't started a game above under-19 level.
- Man United moves 1 point behind Man City in top-4 fight Updated: May-07-16 1:29 pm
NORWICH, England - Manchester United moved closer to the top four by beating relegation-threatened Norwich 1-0 on Saturday in the English Premier League.
- Column: Up next for Leicester: "Multiple traps," coach warns Updated: May-06-16 10:55 am
PARIS - Claudio Ranieri and his Leicester players should cherish the moment of lifting the Premier League trophy. Because the histories of other modest clubs that surpassed themselves suggest that the fortunes of the odds-beating Foxes could plunge sharply from here.