- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers Updated: Aug-31-15 6:32 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was set to make French forward Anthony Martial the most expensive teenager in world football after a chaotic day of transfer dealings at Old Trafford that also saw Javier Hernandez and Adnan Januzaj offloaded.
- Shaw, Shelvey recalled by England for Euro qualifiers Updated: Aug-30-15 3:38 pm
LONDON - Manchester United defender Luke Shaw and Swansea midfielder Jonjo Shelvey have been rewarded for strong starts to the Premier League season by earning recalls to the England squad for upcoming European Championship qualifiers.
- Man United loses 2-1 to Swansea in Premier League Updated: Aug-30-15 2:32 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Swansea handed Manchester United its first loss of the Premier League season, rallying with two goals in five minutes in the second half to win 2-1 on Sunday.
- United's biggest problems exposed in 2-1 loss at Swansea Updated: Aug-30-15 2:23 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United's early-season problems at both ends of the pitch were exposed in a 2-1 loss at Swansea on Sunday that ended its unbeaten start in the Premier League.
- Defender Jonny Evans leaves Man United for West Brom Updated: Aug-29-15 3:11 pm
WEST BROMWICH, England - Defender Jonny Evans has left Manchester United to join West Bromwich Albion.
- Flamboyant Depay already a crowd-pleaser at Man United Updated: Aug-28-15 12:44 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Players who have flourished in the iconic No. 7 jersey at Manchester United have had three attributes in common: attitude, ability and aura.
- Chelsea missing Terry with captain's place under scrutiny Updated: Aug-27-15 3:12 pm
MANCHESTER, England - John Terry ended last season as still the best center back in the English Premier League.
- Man United back in Champions League, Rooney scoring again Updated: Aug-26-15 5:58 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United had double reason to celebrate on Wednesday - the team is back in the Champions League group stage and star striker Wayne Rooney is scoring again.
- Different pedigree, same goal for Man United, FC Astana Updated: Aug-24-15 6:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - FC Astana did not exist when Manchester United became European champion for the third time in 2008.
- Rooney frustrated again as Man United draws with Newcastle Updated: Aug-22-15 10:14 am
MANCHESTER, England - Wayne Rooney endured more frustration on Saturday as Manchester United was held to a 0-0 draw by Newcastle in the Premier League.
- Depay double rescues Man United in 3-1 win over Bruges Updated: Aug-18-15 7:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Memphis Depay announced his arrival at Manchester United by scoring a first-half double and providing a late assist for Marouane Fellaini in a 3-1 win over Bruges in the first leg of their Champions League playoff on Tuesday.
- Rooney's form a concern as United back in Champions League Updated: Aug-17-15 9:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United will want more than just a first-leg lead from its Champions League playoff against Bruges on Tuesday.
- Januzaj strikes as Man United beats Aston Villa 1-0 Updated: Aug-14-15 6:05 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Manchester United made it two wins from as many Premier League matches this season after a rare goal from Adnan Januzaj earned Louis van Gaal's side a labored 1-0 victory at Aston Villa on Friday.
- Struggles and surprises as Premier League gets moving Updated: Aug-10-15 6:26 pm
LONDON - It is, of course, much too early to try to read something into the first round of matches in a Premier League season that has another 37 games and more than eight months to run.
- Man United starts new EPL season with 1-0 win over Tottenham Updated: Aug-08-15 10:54 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United kicked off the new Premier League season with a 1-0 victory over Tottenham on Saturday, after an own goal by Kyle Walker handed the points to Louis van Gaal's new-look side.
- A guide to all 20 Premier League teams for the new season Updated: Aug-04-15 4:27 am
LONDON - A guide to all 20 Premier League teams ahead of the upcoming 2015-16 season, which starts Saturday:
- Optimism at Man United tempered by absent striking quality Updated: Aug-03-15 7:02 am
MANCHESTER, England - For a club of Manchester United's standing, two years out of the Premier League title conversation is two too many.