- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego Updated: May-25-15 11:16 am
SAN DIEGO - The Rolling Stones launched their "Zip Code" North American tour in San Diego on Sunday with more than two hours of music.
- Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of stadium tour Updated: May-21-15 9:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Rolling Stones ripped through the intimate Fonda Theatre Wednesday with enough energy to fuel their entire 15-city North American tour.
- 'King of the Blues' B.B. King dead at 89 at home in Vegas Updated: May-15-15 1:30 pm
LAS VEGAS - B.B. King, whose scorching guitar licks and heartfelt vocals made him the idol of generations of musicians and fans while earning him the nickname King of the Blues, died late Thursday at home in Las Vegas. He was 89.
- 'Blues can never die': B.B. King reigned but music lives on Updated: May-15-15 12:18 pm
LAS VEGAS - B.B. King believed anyone could play the blues, and that "as long as people have problems, the blues can never die."
- 50 years ago, the song 'Satisfaction' was born in Clearwater Updated: May-10-15 1:19 am
CLEARWATER, Florida - The pool is still there. It's shrouded by palm fronds and heavy gates, but it's there. Stand on Pierce Street, beyond the walls of the Fort Harrison Hotel, and you can hear families splashing, even smell the chlorine.