- All-Williams matchup headlines Monday's action at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-05-15 8:56 am
LONDON - One five-time Wimbledon champion is guaranteed to reach the quarterfinals. Another is assured of elimination.
- The Latest: Murray calls for shorter medical timeouts Updated: Jul-04-15 5:49 pm
LONDON - The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Wimbledon champ Kvitova out of Eastbourne through illness Updated: Jun-22-15 11:46 am
EASTBOURNE, England - Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova pulled out of the Eastbourne grass-court tournament on Monday because of illness, disrupting her preparations for the defense of her title at the All England Club starting next week.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.