- Pavlyuchenkova reaches round 2 in St. Petersburg Updated: Feb-09-16 3:14 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova was made to fight for a place in the second round of the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy on Tuesday, beating Czech veteran Klara Koukalova in three sets.
- Women's tennis elite shaking off injuries, colds at Aus Open Updated: Jan-17-16 2:58 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Before the sneezing and sniffling set in, the world's No. 2-ranked women's tennis player listed her goals for the year.
- What to Watch on Monday at the Australian Open Updated: Jan-17-16 2:41 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - The opening day of the Australian Open should provide quick answers to injury questions which developed over the past few weeks with two of the biggest stars in the women's game.
- Serena Williams not worried about injury, or what lies ahead Updated: Jan-16-16 1:57 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Injury? What injury? The draw? Don't mention the draw.
- Serena Williams, Sharapova in same quarter at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-14-16 9:18 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Serena Williams and No. 5-ranked Maria Sharapova were drawn into the same section for the Australian Open on Friday, setting up a potential quarterfinal match featuring the 2015 finalists.
- Tomic, Azarenka move into top 16 in Australian Open seedings Updated: Jan-13-16 8:43 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champions and No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams top the Australian Open seedings lists, which follow rankings ahead of the first Grand Slam tournament of 2016.