- D-backs losing streak reaches 6 with 4-0 defeat at Miami Updated: May-05-16 11:41 pm
MIAMI - The Arizona Diamondbacks are taking big swings to little effect.
- Adam Conley pitches shutout ball, Marlins sweep Arizona 4-0 Updated: May-05-16 11:18 pm
MIAMI - For the second start in a row, Adam Conley came out of the game leaving a string of zeroes behind him on the scoreboard.
- Marlins' sweep overshadowed by Gordon's PED suspension Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
LOS ANGELES - Dee Gordon celebrated with the Miami Marlins following a huge four-game sweep.
- Marlins hold off Giants 5-4 to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Apr-24-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Miami manager Don Mattingly thinks slugger Giancarlo Stanton took an encouraging step with his third multihit game of the season.
- Coach Barry Bonds returns to AT&T Park in a Marlins uniform Updated: Apr-22-16 10:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Barry Bonds strolled into the indoor batting cage to join his hitters at work and immediately shut the door.
- Bonds enjoying his new job as he returns to San Francisco Updated: Apr-21-16 6:02 pm
MIAMI - Barry Bonds bicycles across the Rickenbacker Causeway on his daily morning ride, Biscayne Bay on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, a complicated past behind him.
- Suzuki shines at bat and in field, helps Miami beat Nats 5-1 Updated: Apr-21-16 5:15 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki quietly cleaned his cleats in a noisy postgame clubhouse Thursday before packing the shoes for his next game, which will be No. 2,368.
- Braves complete sweep by beating Marlins 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-17-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - With his next scheduled start two days away, Atlanta Braves right-hander Matt Wisler began playing catch in the bullpen in the ninth inning Sunday as his team attempted to close out a series sweep.
- 8 games in, Collins said Mets 'had to win' against Marlins Updated: Apr-13-16 7:59 pm
NEW YORK - Ahead by two runs, Mets manager Terry Collins brought in Jeurys Familia for the third straight day.
- Fernandez's home winning streak ends at 17 Updated: Apr-06-16 9:38 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez lost at Marlins Park for the first time.
- Saltalamacchia's 4 RBIs lift Tigers over Marlins 7-3 Updated: Apr-06-16 8:47 pm
MIAMI - Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered and drove in four runs and Francisco Rodriguez struck out Giancarlo Stanton to end the game with the bases loaded as the Detroit Tigers beat Miami 7-3 Wednesday and sent Marlins ace Jose Fernandez his first loss in 27 career starts at home.