- Bowyer holds head high to cling to final Chase berth Updated: Aug-23-15 4:48 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - All of the crew members who work on Clint Bowyer's team know they'll be out of a job in 12 more races. Like everyone else at Michael Waltrip Racing, they face an uncertain future in NASCAR following this week's announcement that the organization will close at the end of the season.
- Logano defends Bristol victory to hold off Gibbs drivers Updated: Aug-23-15 12:35 am
BRISTOL, Tennessee - As Joey Logano circled Bristol Motor Speedway, he'd briefly glance in the mirror to watch Kevin Harvick.
- Michael Waltrip Racing grants Clint Bowyer release for 2016 Updated: Aug-19-15 6:12 pm
Michael Waltrip's rocky nine-year effort to build a successful race team was on the verge of collapse Wednesday as the organization said it will not run any cars full-time next season and released Clint Bowyer from his contract to pursue a new job for 2016.
- Kenseth in control at Michigan, wins 3rd Cup race of season Updated: Aug-16-15 7:57 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Matt Kenseth had little to say about how NASCAR's rules package affected his race at Michigan International Speedway.
- Joey Logano wins at Watkins Glen, saves fuel this time Updated: Aug-09-15 7:26 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Joey Logano kept his foot on the gas pedal a little bit longer than usual after taking the checkered flag at Watkins Glen International, a huge cloud of smoke wafting toward victory lane.