- Kobe scores 38, Lakers beat Wolves 119-115 to end 10-gm skid Updated: Feb-03-16 2:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant has lifted the Los Angeles Lakers onto his shoulders countless times over the past two decades, and he rarely flinches under the weight.
- Clippers send Lakers to 9th straight loss with 105-93 win Updated: Jan-30-16 2:10 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers are facing another month without Blake Griffin dominating inside. His absence has created nightly auditions for whoever wants to step up.
- Nowitzki's late jumper propels Mavericks past Lakers, 92-90 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:17 am
LOS ANGELES - After Dirk Nowitzki arched back and released the tiebreaking jumper, he glided back into the Los Angeles Lakers' bench area.
- Lillard has 36 points and Blazers beat Lakers 121-103 Updated: Jan-24-16 2:06 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - While Damian Lillard was the star of Portland's victory over the Lakers, it was Kobe Bryant's night.
- Cousins' 36 points lead Kings past Lakers again, 112-93 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:23 am
LOS ANGELES - DeMarcus Cousins is dominating every opponent in the Sacramento Kings' path during a remarkable January run that has coach George Karl calling him the best center in basketball.
- Harden scores 31 as Rockets rout Lakers 112-95 Updated: Jan-18-16 1:23 am
LOS ANGELES - The Houston Rockets toyed with the Los Angeles Lakers in the first half before showing what they can do when they are motivated and working on all cylindars.
- Gobert posts double-double as Jazz defeat Lakers 109-82 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:27 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Rudy Gobert has officially knocked the rust off.
- LA ends its 21-year NFL drought with Rams' announced return Updated: Jan-13-16 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - When the Rams announced their return to the Los Angeles area Tuesday night after 21 years away, hundreds of their long-faithful fans celebrated in the streets from downtown to Inglewood.
- Williams leads Lakers past Pelicans 95-91 to end 4-game skid Updated: Jan-13-16 2:01 am
LOS ANGELES - Anthony Davis didn't suit up for New Orleans, and Kobe Bryant couldn't make it through the first half.