- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.
- Twins get only 4 hits off Cueto, lose to Reds 2-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 4:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Trevor May recovered nicely from the worst start of his career, giving a quality performance. Cincinnati's Johnny Cueto was even better.
- Reds fall to Twins 8-5 after long weather delay Updated: Jul-01-15 1:17 am
CINCINNATI - After a long wait to get started, Anthony DeSclafani had a hard time doing anything quickly.
- Reds no match for Matz as Mets win 7-2 for 3-game sweep Updated: Jun-28-15 10:42 pm
NEW YORK - Not only did the Cincinnati Reds have to face three of the Mets' top young starters this weekend, they got beat at the plate by one of them, too.
- Matz has record day at plate in debut, Mets beat Reds 7-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Matz's giddy grandfather popped out of his seat at Citi Field and shouted with unabashed glee. Boy, did he have plenty to cheer about.
- Reds outlast Pirates 5-4 in 13 innings on Phillips' homer Updated: Jun-26-15 1:50 am
PITTSBURGH - Guess Brandon Phillips' thumb is OK.
- Cubs' Russell making transition from shortstop to second Updated: Jun-25-15 6:33 pm
CHICAGO - Addison Russell started on the bag, then then moved behind the base and finally ended up in front for a couple more throws. Then it was his turn to feed Starlin Castro, and he gracefully fielded each grounder before making an assortment of flips to the shortstop coming across second.
- Reds beat Tigers 8-4 on Frazier's grand slam in 13th inning Updated: Jun-18-15 2:06 am
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier is aching to make the All-Star Game and knock more than a few out during the home run derby at Great American Ball Park next month. In the last two days, he's making his case.
- Frazier, Bruce power Reds to 5-2 win over Tigers Updated: Jun-16-15 11:44 pm
DETROIT - The Cincinnati Reds still aren't clicking on all cylinders an offense, but their latest win was a step in the right direction.
- Castro's RBI single in 9th lifts Cubs past Reds Updated: Jun-14-15 2:15 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs had to wait out a lengthy rain delay, and then they had to overcome the Cincinnati Reds' rally.
- Reds shortstop Zack Cozart has torn knee ligaments, tendon Updated: Jun-11-15 4:00 pm
CHICAGO - Cincinnati Reds shortstop Zack Cozart tore a tendon and two ligaments in his right knee and will need reconstructive surgery, leaving him with a nine-month rehabilitation.
- Reds sweep Phillies 5-2, wait for word on Cozart's injury Updated: Jun-10-15 4:44 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds lost another one of their top players, with the All-Star Game only a month away.
- Bruce hits 2 HRs, leads Cueto, Reds over Padres 4-0 Updated: Jun-07-15 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - Jay Bruce gave Johnny Cueto plenty of support this time.
- DeSclafani, Phillips lead Reds past Phillies 6-4 Updated: Jun-04-15 10:53 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Anthony DeSclafani gave his family and friends a performance to enjoy.