- Reds overpower Tigers in biggest comeback win of season Updated: Aug-24-15 11:45 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds took out a lot of frustration in one inning to snap a losing streak.
- Great start turns into ugly Tiger loss Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Buck Farmer's best stretch of pitching turned into one of Detroit's worst losses of the season.
- De La Rosa, Pollock lead D-backs to 6-3 win over Reds Updated: Aug-21-15 11:29 pm
CINCINNATI - After using five relief pitchers on Thursday, the Arizona Diamondbacks were hoping that Rubby De La Rosa could go deep into Friday's game.
- Baserunning costs Reds in 4-3 loss to Royals Updated: Aug-20-15 1:48 am
CINCINNATI - A weird double play stalled the Cincinnati Reds' offense one run short of the Kansas City Royals.
- Royals complete sweep of Reds with 4-3 win Updated: Aug-20-15 12:47 am
CINCINNATI - Lorenzo Cain had a tiebreaking RBI single in the second inning, Ben Zobrist had four hits, and Kansas City benefited from a Cincinnati baserunning gaffe as the Royals beat the Reds 4-3 Wednesday night to complete a two-game sweep.
- Dodgers' Latos stumbles in 10-3 loss to former Reds team Updated: Aug-14-15 3:00 am
LOS ANGELES - Mat Latos is searching for his old self on the mound and so far coming up short in three starts for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Wacha wins 13th, Cardinals beat Reds 3-0 to take series Updated: Aug-06-15 5:43 pm
CINCINNATI - The mound was slippery, the rain was steady, the bullpen was exhausted. Michael Wacha overcame all of it for another win.
- Pirates earn split with 3-0 win over Reds Updated: Aug-02-15 4:27 pm
- Benches clear in Pirates-Reds shoving match Updated: Aug-02-15 3:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Both benches and bullpens cleared and there was some shoving after Cincinnati's Brandon Phillips was hit by a pitch by Pittsburgh left-hander Tony Watson in the eighth inning on Sunday.
- Pirates acquire starter Happ, 1B Morse in trades Updated: Jul-31-15 8:08 pm
CINCINNATI - The Pittsburgh Pirates didn't enter the final 24 hours before the trade deadline looking for a starting pitcher. The state of A.J. Burnett's elbow quickly made them change their mind.