- No. 3 Michigan State beats Providence to win Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-30-15 1:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Tom Izzo is no fan of college basketball's new rules that sidelined the two best players from each team in the championship game of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- No. 3 Michigan State beats Boise St 77-67 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 8:02 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine scored a career-high 32 points, hitting five consecutive 3-pointers to break open a tight game in the second half, and No. 3 Michigan State defeated Boise State 77-67 Friday in the semifinals of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- No. 3 Michigan State pulls away and beats E Michigan 89-65 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got off to a sluggish start and got a spark from a role player.
- Bess, No. 13 Michigan St beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 92-46 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:42 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - After watching his team score 46 points in the first half and 46 more after the break Friday night, coach Tom Izzo thought he'd seen two sides to No. 20 Michigan State.
- Valentine's triple-double leads Michigan St over Kansas Updated: Nov-18-15 6:53 am
CHICAGO - Denzel Valentine joined some pretty elite company in Michigan State basketball history.
- No. 4 Kansas can't hold lead, falls to No. 13 Michigan State Updated: Nov-18-15 1:49 am
CHICAGO - Kansas looked to be in good shape for most of its first big game of the season. Then Denzel Valentine took over.
- No. 13 Michigan State beats Florida Atlantic 82-55 in opener Updated: Nov-13-15 10:38 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Matt Costello's career has been underwhelming for a former Mr. Basketball winner in Michigan, averaging just four points and three rebounds over his first three seasons.