- Injuries muddle secondary situation for Dolphins Updated: Aug-26-15 5:20 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Dolphins' secondary is more muddled than when training camp began, and clarity might not come anytime soon.
- Dolphins' Delmas goes on reserved-injured list with torn ACL Updated: Aug-25-15 1:48 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been placed on the season-ending injured reserve list because of a torn ACL in his right knee.
- Tannehill, Williams shine in Miami's 31-30 loss to Panthers Updated: Aug-22-15 11:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Ryan Tannehill likes the direction of the Miami Dolphins.
- Panthers, Dolphins wrap up practices, move on from injuries Updated: Aug-20-15 3:42 pm
- Panthers WR Benjamin has torn ACL, sidelined for the season Updated: Aug-19-15 6:10 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin suffered a torn ACL in his left knee Wednesday, an injury that the team announced will sideline him for the season.
- AP source: Dolphins safety Delmas tears ACL in right knee Updated: Aug-19-15 1:18 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A person familiar with the situation says Miami Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has again torn the ACL in his right knee during a scrimmage with the Carolina Panthers, which will likely sideline him for the season.
- Dolphins' Tannehill looks sharp, Bears rally for 27-10 win Updated: Aug-14-15 1:20 am
- Dolphins' stoic Joe Philbin says he knows how to lighten up Updated: Aug-10-15 7:06 pm
DAVIE, Florida - When Joe Philbin says he has a sense of humor, he's not joking.
- Dolphins getting a break from on-field work Monday Updated: Aug-02-15 1:45 pm
DAVIE, Florida - After four days of training camp practices, the Miami Dolphins will get a bit of rest.
- Dolphins' Branden Albert show progress after knee surgery Updated: Aug-02-15 1:36 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Pro Bowl left tackle Branden Albert of the Miami Dolphins is showing progress in his return from major knee surgery.