- Indians trade outfielder Moss to Cardinals for pitcher Updated: Jul-30-15 6:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Brandon Moss was sorry to see close friend David Murphy traded earlier this week by the Indians.
- Holliday goes back on 15-day DL with right quadriceps strain Updated: Jul-30-15 6:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - Matt Holliday is back on the disabled list.
- Bruce homers to back DeSclafani as Reds blank Cardinals Updated: Jul-30-15 12:05 am
ST. LOUIS - The Reds may have finally figured out the secret to beating the Cardinals at Busch Stadium: Don't let them score.
- Cardinals OF Holliday leaves game with quad strain Updated: Jul-29-15 9:21 pm
- Braves avoid sweep with 3-2 victory over Cardinals Updated: Jul-26-15 8:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - More than four years after Adonis Garcia defected from Cuba, he hit his first major league home run.
- Molina's clutch triple rallies Cardinals past White Sox 3-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 12:21 am
CHICAGO - With a solid pitching staff and deep lineup, the St. Louis Cardinals can beat you in a variety of ways. This time, it was a rare triple for their All-Star catcher.
- Rodon struggles and White Sox lose to Cardinals 8-5 Updated: Jul-22-15 1:41 am
- Cardinals activate OF Holliday from 15-day DL Updated: Jul-17-15 7:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals got a key bat back in the lineup, activating All-Star Matt Holliday from the 15-day disabled list.
- Don't forget the old guys at youthful All-Star Game Updated: Jul-13-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - A.J. Burnett sat at his table during the National League media session Monday wearing a white T-shirt that showed off his tattooed arms, his hair styled in a faux hawk similar to the 'do worn by one of his sons standing nearby.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Brewers OF Braun, closer Rodriguez heading to All-Star game Updated: Jul-13-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun is heading to his sixth All-Star game.
- Pirates rally past Cardinals 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Jul-13-15 1:14 am
- Gonzalez's 2-run homer lifts Dodgers over Brewers 4-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Last season, the Dodgers fell behind and rarely recovered. This season, they have 24 comeback victories, finding ways to climb out of holes with timely hitting.
- Dodgers' Kershaw headed to 5th straight All-Star Game Updated: Jul-12-15 4:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw is going to the All-Star Game in Cincinnati despite a .500 record in the first half for the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Kershaw, Santiago join All-Stars, replacing Scherzer, Gray Updated: Jul-12-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - With several All-Stars pitching Sunday and other players nursing injuries, the rosters for the Mid-Summer Classic went through some changes before Tuesday's game in Cincinnati.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Tigers' Cabrera on DL for 1st time, out 6 weeks Updated: Jul-04-15 6:26 pm
DETROIT - Detroit slugger Miguel Cabrera will be sidelined with a left calf injury for at least six weeks after the Tigers placed the AL batting leader on the disabled list for the first time in his career.