- Things get interesting when Bengals break the huddle Updated: Oct-07-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Sixth play of the game. The Bengals break the huddle on second-and-1. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth lingers in the backfield and then takes the position of a fullback.
- By settling for field goals, Chiefs settle for 1-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 4:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After a lopsided loss in Green Bay, Chiefs coach Andy Reid spent the week placing the blame squarely on his own shoulders, arguing he didn't do a good enough job preparing his players.
- Unbeaten Bengals look down at winless Ravens in AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 2:42 am
- Bernard's big game gives Bengals something to consider at RB Updated: Sep-21-15 4:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Running back Jeremy Hill stood at the end of the bench with his helmet on, watching his backup lead Cincinnati to another win.
- Balanced Bengals offense sets up 24-19 win over Chargers Updated: Sep-21-15 2:16 am
CINCINNATI - The Bengals weren't about to let it happen again.
- Dalton throws for 3 TDs, Bengals beat Chargers 24-19 Updated: Sep-20-15 5:48 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton throws three touchdown passes, each to a different receiver. Jeremy Hill gets benched for fumbling twice, and his backup runs for 123 yards.
- Top fantasy football scorers for Week 1 Updated: Sep-15-15 4:23 pm
FANTASY POINTS SCORED
- With everyone healthy, Bengals offense is balanced in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
CINCINNATI - The first throw went to tight end Tyler Eifert, who was out for all but eight plays last season.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
OAKLAND, California - With so much attention paid to A.J. Green on the outside, Andy Dalton was pleased to get big tight end Tyler Eifert back to control the middle of the field.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.