- Morgan gives up long 3 homers as Phillies fall to Cubs 6-2 Updated: May-27-16 8:44 pm
CHICAGO - Adam Morgan is trying to find some consistency and lock down a spot in the Philadelphia Phillies' rotation.
- Soler, Ross, Bryant hit long HRs as Cubs pound Phillies 6-2 Updated: May-27-16 8:35 pm
CHICAGO - In a game where the Cubs hit several mammoth drives, David Ross' smash against an advertising sign beyond the left-field bleachers stood out.
- For Cubs' Bryant, level approach paying off at plate Updated: May-26-16 11:49 am
CHICAGO - For all the towering home runs he hit in his NL Rookie of the Year season, something else stood out to the Chicago Cubs' Kris Bryant.
- Bumgarner throws gem, gets RBI in Giants' 1-0 win over Cubs Updated: May-23-16 12:30 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Giants aren't lighting up the scoreboard, but they're doing enough to keep piling up the wins.
- Cubs catcher Miguel Montero activated from disabled list Updated: May-14-16 1:40 pm
CHICAGO - Miguel Montero was activated from the 15-day disabled list on Saturday, putting three catchers on the roster for the Chicago Cubs.
- Cubs walk Harper 6 times, Baez homers in 13th to beat Nats Updated: May-08-16 9:17 pm
CHICAGO - Javier Baez got the pitch he wanted and propelled the Cubs to yet another victory on a day when it looked like Jake Arrieta might finally pick up a loss.
- Cubs walk Harper 6 times, Baez homers in 13th to beat Nats Updated: May-08-16 8:37 pm
CHICAGO - Bryce Harper was drawing walks at such a ridiculous rate he wound up tying a major league record.
- Zobrist, Rizzo homer as Cubs top Pirates 6-2 for sweep Updated: May-04-16 5:28 pm
- Short-handed Braves rally in 10th to knock off Cubs 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 7:06 pm
CHICAGO - A gaffe by the front office left the Atlanta Braves a player short. The bullpen blew a lead and Julio Teheran's great outing was seemingly wasted.
- Arrieta wins 16th straight decision as Cubs beat Brewers 7-2 Updated: Apr-28-16 9:14 pm
CHICAGO - Jake Arrieta's bid for a second straight no-hitter was dashed on his fifth pitch. His Wrigley Field scoreless streak ended at 52 2/3 innings.