- Michigan Senate approves $1.5B road plan with gas tax hike Updated: Jul-01-15 10:08 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Republican-led Senate on Wednesday approved a $1.5 billion plan to improve deteriorating Michigan roads by raising fuel taxes and redirecting money from elsewhere in the budget.
- References to 'crippled children' removed from Michigan law Updated: Jun-25-15 5:08 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan law will no longer reference crippled children after state lawmakers pushed for removing the outdated language.
- New state law buys back vouchers for business venture funds Updated: Jun-23-15 5:16 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan will buy back $100 million of vouchers related to a business venture fund program.
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley shows musical side at GOP fundraisers Updated: Jun-23-15 7:37 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - Michigan's Lt. Gov. Brian Calley is showing a bit of his musical side while helping to raise money for the Republican Party.
- Michigan task force will look at prescription drug abuse Updated: Jun-18-15 3:54 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder has created a new task force to address the growing problem of prescription drug and pain killer abuse.