- Advocates criticize Kentucky's proposed Medicaid overhaul Updated: Jun-28-16 5:20 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Bobby Paisley's health insurance covers his vision and dental care. He knows, because he and his wife pay for it.
- Bevin order strips officials of appointments to ethics board Updated: Jun-28-16 4:40 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's attorney general and state auditor will no longer be able to nominate members of the Executive Branch Ethics Commission under a new executive order from Republican Gov. Matt Bevin.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: Jun-22-16 4:43 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Kentucky governor outlines Medicaid overhaul Updated: Jun-22-16 4:09 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Most of the 1.2 million Kentuckians who have health insurance through the state's Medicaid program would have fewer benefits and pay monthly premiums to keep their coverage under a proposal Republican Gov. Matt Bevin released Wednesday.
- The Latest: Kentucky Medicaid plan includes small premiums Updated: Jun-22-16 11:22 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Latest on Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin's Medicaid proposal (all times local):
- Bevin launches committee to prepare criminal justice reforms Updated: Jun-21-16 5:53 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Republican Gov. Matt Bevin is eyeing sweeping changes to the state's criminal justice system during the second legislative session of his term.