- Reds give up 3 homers to Kris Bryant, lose to Cubs 11-8 Updated: Jun-28-16 12:36 am
CINCINNATI - The Reds finally got to Jake Arrieta, who no-hit them the last time he showed up in Cincinnati. The problem this time was Kris Bryant.
- Kris Bryant hits 3 homers as Cubs, Arrieta beat Reds 11-8 Updated: Jun-27-16 11:39 pm
CINCINNATI - When Kris Bryant reached the dugout after his record-setting third homer, thousands of Cubs fans in the stands cheered for a curtain call. A few teammates wanted him to take a bow, too.
- Padres' 3-0 loss to Reds finishes successful series Updated: Jun-26-16 5:22 pm
CINCINNATI - They won three games and they got to see a little history. All in all, the Padres had a wonderful time in Cincinnati.
- Reds retires Pete Rose's number, finally beat Padres 3-0 Updated: Jun-26-16 5:18 pm
CINCINNATI - The only thing missing from Pete Rose's gala was a win by the Reds. Their top starter took care of it.
- Straily's struggles costs Reds in 6-4 loss at Texas Updated: Jun-23-16 12:19 am
- Lewis leaves early, streaks end as Rangers fall to Reds 8-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 12:21 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis felt cramping in his right arm while allowing three of the first four hitters to reach base capped by a home run in the first inning of his first start since flirting with a perfect game.
- Gattis, Valbuena homer as Astros top Reds 6-0 Updated: Jun-19-16 6:15 pm
HOUSTON - The bottom of Houston's order is starting to heat up and it helped the Astros to a lopsided win over the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday.
- Molina's single lets Cards take another series from Reds 3-2 Updated: Jun-09-16 11:16 pm
CINCINNATI - A little vintage Adam Wainwright and another booed hit by Yadier Molina have the St. Louis Cardinals headed up.
- Murphy, Papelbon help Nationals hold on to beat Reds 10-9 Updated: Jun-05-16 6:27 pm
CINCINNATI - With the bases loaded and nobody out in the ninth inning, Jonathan Papelbon was clinging to a one-run lead.
- Dusty Baker welcomed back to city where he made the playoffs Updated: Jun-03-16 8:35 pm
CINCINNATI - Dusty Baker felt a little strange in his return to the place he used to call home. It didn't take long for him to get welcomed, though. The Nationals manager got a haircut and felt some love from Reds fans who would love to have him back.
- Suarez hits 2 HRs, Simon pitches Reds past Rockies 11-4 Updated: Jun-03-16 1:27 am
DENVER - Eugenio Suarez epitomized a power surge unlike any the Cincinnati Reds have generated in some 17 years.
- Villar, Lucroy spark Brewers in 5-4 win over reeling Reds Updated: May-29-16 6:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy came through when needed all weekend long for the Milwaukee Brewers.