- Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl victory Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
HONOLULU - With no Super Bowl trip this season for the Seattle Seahawks, their stars came to play - and dominate - at the Pro Bowl.
- Chiefs promote Childress, Nagy to co-offensive coordinators Updated: Jan-21-16 4:36 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid didn't have to search far for his new offensive coordinators.
- Chiefs' Dorsey expects Charles, Thomas to be back next year Updated: Jan-21-16 3:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs general manager John Dorsey expects running back Jamaal Charles to be ready for next season, though he sidestepped questions Thursday about a number of pending free agents.
- Reid, McCarthy and staffs to coach in Pro Bowl Updated: Jan-20-16 12:15 pm
HONOLULU - Andy Reid will coach one team and Mike McCarthy will be on the other side for the Pro Bowl on Jan. 31.
- Communication and leadership skills set Doug Pederson apart Updated: Jan-19-16 7:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Doug Pederson's communication and leadership skills gave him the inside track on becoming the new coach for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Chiefs head into offseason with cornerstones in question Updated: Jan-18-16 6:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When they took over the Chiefs four years ago, general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid had the luxury of several cornerstones upon which to rebuild the ailing organization.
- Reid says Chiefs had headset problems at New England Updated: Jan-17-16 2:03 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid says his team experienced problems with their headsets during Saturday's playoff loss in New England, though they worked fine in the crucial final minutes of the game.
- Chiefs mum on Doug Pederson reports to Eagles Updated: Jan-16-16 10:49 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Kansas City Chiefs will miss Doug Pederson - if he's leaving.
- Patriots to 5th straight AFC title game, beat Chiefs 27-20 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:19 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Patriots' late-season slump didn't mean much when the playoffs came to New England. Kansas City's 11-game winning streak mattered even less.
- AP source: Doug Pederson accepts Eagles' coaching offer Updated: Jan-14-16 11:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Doug Pederson is the new man in charge of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Chiefs' Pederson focused on Patriots, not Philly job Updated: Jan-13-16 3:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson believes his interview for the vacant head coaching job in Philadelphia went "great." He insisted Wednesday that he is focused on Saturday's playoff game against the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.
- Chiefs, Patriots still alive thanks to interchangeable parts Updated: Jan-12-16 3:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The offensive line of the Kansas City Chiefs looks a lot like a grade-school game of musical chairs, only with 300-pound behemoths jumping around from spot to spot.
- Wild-card teams go unprecedented 4 for 4. What's next? Updated: Jan-11-16 2:52 pm
Just get in is the mantra of NFL teams as they chase playoff berths. Wild-card weekend displayed why that philosophy works.
- AP sources: Eagles will interview Tom Coughlin Updated: Jan-10-16 6:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Tom Coughlin isn't ready to fade into retirement.
- Chiefs move on in playoffs while Maclin remains in limbo Updated: Jan-10-16 3:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs cobbled together an 11-game win streak that included their first playoff triumph in 22 years by using backups, third-stringers and a whole lot of scotch tape.
- AFC divisional matchups set: Steelers-Broncos; Chiefs-Pats Updated: Jan-10-16 2:57 am
Big Ben vs. Peyton Manning. Andy Reid vs. Bill Belichick.
- NFL Latest: Roethlisberger leads Steelers over Bengals Updated: Jan-10-16 12:10 am
The latest from the NFL wild-card games Saturday (all times EST):
- Chiefs beat Texans 30-0 for first playoff win since 1994 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:08 am
HOUSTON - After 22 years without a playoff victory, the Kansas City Chiefs were determined not to give up the lead this time.