- No. 13 Louisville falls to Duke 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:26 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 13 Louisville can't win any tournaments this season. The best the Cardinals can do is finish atop the ACC standings.
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:10 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - All those losses last month might have taught Duke something important: How to win.
- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- Coach K-less Duke rallies in 2nd half to beat Ga Tech 80-71 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:15 am
ATLANTA - Having lost four of five and out of the Top 25 for the first time since 2007, Duke received another jolt before facing Georgia Tech.
- No. 24 Duke loses to No. 15 Miami 80-69 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - As the losses mount for Duke, coach Mike Krzyzewski searches for a silver lining.
- No. 20 Duke beats NC State 88-78 to end 3-game losing skid Updated: Jan-23-16 5:38 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marshall Plumlee snatched a rebound in traffic with only a few seconds left when teammate Matt Jones let out a triumphant yell back toward the Duke bench across the court.
- Desperate times for No. 20 Duke after 3 straight losses Updated: Jan-19-16 2:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference's "Sportsmanship Week" didn't get off to the best start with questions about a lack of postgame handshakes by Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, which may have crystallized the Blue Devils' mounting frustrations.
- Roberson leads Syracuse past No. 20 Duke 64-62 Updated: Jan-18-16 10:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Tyler Roberson came into Cameron Indoor Stadium and dominated the glass like no visitor before ever had.
- Colson leads Notre Dame past No. 9 Duke, 95-91 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:04 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Bonzie Colson hit a shot against Duke, drew a foul and stared down those noisy Cameron Crazies.