- The Latest: Trump holds rally before cheering Montana crowd Updated: May-26-16 7:44 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - The Latest on Donald Trump's rally in Billings (all times local):
- Obama: Allies 'rattled' by Trump; Trump blasts Obama Updated: May-26-16 6:16 pm
SHIMA, Japan - President Barack Obama said Thursday that foreign leaders are "rattled" by Donald Trump and have good reason to feel that way, as he accused the presumptive Republican presidential nominee of ignorance about world affairs.
- Trump agrees to debate Sanders but sets stiff price Updated: May-26-16 5:45 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump has provisionally accepted Bernie Sanders' proposal to debate, but the billionaire is setting a high price for participating. His condition: The hosting TV network would have to put up millions of dollars for charity.
- Democrat Hillary Clinton opens field office in South Dakota Updated: May-26-16 4:42 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis is plugging Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton to South Dakotans as the candidate who would look out for women to the benefit of the nation's economy.
- Many opt to take Social Security before full retirement age Updated: May-26-16 4:11 pm
CHICAGO - Taking Social Security benefits early comes with a price, yet more than 4 in 10 Americans who are 50 and over say they'll dip into the program before reaching full retirement age.
- Wisconsin Democrats to debate eliminating super delegates Updated: May-26-16 4:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Democrats are slated to debate a nonbinding resolution supporting the elimination of super delegates, the party insiders who can support whoever they want for president.
- Sanders accepts Kentucky results, making Clinton the winner Updated: May-26-16 3:27 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has accepted Kentucky's primary election results, moving front-runner Hillary Clinton one delegate closer to securing the nomination.
- The Latest: Sanders still behind after Kentucky recanvas Updated: May-26-16 1:20 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Latest on the recanvas of Kentucky's Democratic presidential primary votes (all times local):
- Bernie Sanders sends fundraising plea for Feingold Updated: May-26-16 10:30 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Bernie Sanders has asked his backers to support Democrat Russ Feingold's Senate bid in Wisconsin.,
- Sanders asks supporters to help Feingold in Senate bid Updated: May-26-16 9:57 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders is asking his donors to support Russ Feingold's U.S. Senate bid.
- Trump holds first major presidential fundraiser in L.A. Updated: May-26-16 8:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump entered a new phase of his campaign when he held his first major campaign fundraiser: a $25,000-per-ticket dinner in Los Angeles.
- With 1 delegate at stake, Kentucky re-examines its vote Updated: May-26-16 7:25 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - State election officials will re-examine vote totals from the Democratic presidential primary at the request of Bernie Sanders' campaign.
- Julian Castro to speak at Wendell Ford dinner next month Updated: May-26-16 4:04 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro will be the featured speaker at the annual Wendell Ford dinner sponsored by the Kentucky Democratic Party.
- State Department email report complicates Clinton's message Updated: May-26-16 3:26 am
SALINAS, California - Hillary Clinton is telling voters not to trust Donald Trump, but a new government report about her usage of a private server as secretary of state is complicating that message.
- Eight protesters arrested outside California Trump rally Updated: May-25-16 8:28 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Several dozen people protested and eight were arrested Wednesday outside a Donald Trump rally in California where the demonstrators were outnumbered by police aiming to prevent the kind of trouble seen at other rallies for the candidate.
- Puerto Rico clears first hurdle with committee vote Updated: May-25-16 6:13 pm
WASHINGTON - A bipartisan deal to help Puerto Rico manage its crippling finances cleared its first hurdle Wednesday with approval from a Republican-led House committee.
- Bill Clinton wraps up campaign swing in New Mexico Updated: May-25-16 4:36 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Former President Bill Clinton has wrapped up a two-day swing in New Mexico with a low-key rally at a packed Albuquerque community center.
- Ex-Red Sox player bidding to become next Vermont governor Updated: May-25-16 9:48 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A former Major League Baseball player is running for governor in Vermont as a member of the Liberty Union party, which bills itself as nonviolent and socialist.
- Syria's refugee crisis focus of interactive exhibit Updated: May-25-16 12:49 am
BOSTON - What's it like to flee Syria as a refugee?
- Protesters overrun barricades as Trump rallies thousands Updated: May-25-16 12:31 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Despite the violent outbursts of protesters who overran barricades and charged police officers outside his rally, Republican Donald Trump on Tuesday told thousands of supporters he was glad he stopped in New Mexico and he vowed to be back before the general election in November.
- Trump, Clinton win Washington's presidential primaries Updated: May-25-16 12:14 am
OLYMPIA, Washington - Donald Trump handily won Washington state's Republican presidential primary Tuesday, even as he shared the ballot with three other candidates who had already dropped out of the contest.
- The Latest: Clinton wins Washington's Democratic primary Updated: May-24-16 11:29 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Latest on Washington state's presidential primaries (all times local):
- The Latest: Albuquerque police use smoke, pepper spray Updated: May-24-16 11:23 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Latest on campaign stops in New Mexico by Bill Clinton and Donald Trump (all times local):
- August date set in suit over California primary deadline Updated: May-24-16 8:28 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A federal judge has set an Aug. 18 hearing date in a lawsuit filed by a Bernie Sanders supporter seeking to extend California's voter registration deadline ahead of the primary election, meaning the plaintiffs likely won't get a hearing before the state's June 7 primary.
- Stephen King among writers signing Trump protest letter Updated: May-24-16 6:21 pm
NEW YORK - Some of the country's top writers are protesting Donald Trump's way with words.