- No. 11 North Carolina closes regular season at NC State Updated: Nov-27-15 10:47 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Larry Fedora starts team meetings by mentioning the goals of winning its Atlantic Coast Conference division and a mythical state title by beating all its instate opponents.
- No. 11 UNC's visit to NC State headlines ACC's final week Updated: Nov-26-15 4:01 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference during the final week of the regular season:
- No. 11 UNC keeps focus on NC State, not year-old trash talk Updated: Nov-23-15 3:50 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams insists he doesn't have a score to settle with rival North Carolina State.
- Beamer focusing on more work, bowl game after 30-27 OT loss Updated: Nov-21-15 6:29 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Frank Beamer wasn't in any great rush to reflect on a celebration of his 29 years as the Hokies' football coach, or anything else but next weekend's game.
- No. 12 North Carolina spoils Beamer's finale in OT, 30-27 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:45 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina defensive end Mikey Bart started celebrating too soon. Marquise Williams made sure his 12th-ranked Tar Heels were able to celebrate at all.
- Virginia Tech looks to control emotions vs No. 12 UNC Updated: Nov-17-15 4:51 pm
Frank Beamer's last home game. Senior Day.
- Avoiding turnovers proving key in No. 12 Tar Heels' roll Updated: Nov-16-15 3:50 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's offense is rolling to big yardage totals and Atlantic Coast Conference-record scoring outputs.
- College Football Today Updated: Nov-14-15 10:14 pm
- Miami loses 59-21 to Williams, No. 17 Tar Heels Updated: Nov-14-15 9:03 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Miami's penalty problem resurfaced again, along with turnovers and mistakes that never gave the Hurricanes a chance of pulling a road upset at No. 17 North Carolina.
- Williams, No. 17 UNC keep rolling in 59-21 win vs. Miami Updated: Nov-14-15 8:42 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's season-long ascent is picking up speed.
- No. 17 Tar Heels getting plenty of production from wideouts Updated: Nov-09-15 4:17 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams is completely at ease running No. 17 North Carolina's offense. The reason isn't just his experience as a fifth-year senior, either.
- No. 21 Tar Heels meet rival Blue Devils in key ACC matchup Updated: Nov-06-15 10:43 am
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina sits alone atop the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division, still unbeaten in league play and positioned to make a run at the ACC title game.
- Pitt looks to regroup heading into matchup vs. Notre Dame Updated: Nov-02-15 6:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi's players didn't have much to do during the weekend. Aside from a standard injury check Friday, the last few days were theirs to do with what they wished after their coach gave Pittsburgh's players little instruction but to enjoy themselves.
- No. 21 Tar Heels leading Coastal Division entering November Updated: Nov-02-15 2:10 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - For once, North Carolina isn't trying to dig out of an early hole in the Atlantic Coast Conference standings.
- No. 23 Pitt has 4-game winning streak snapped 26-19 by UNC Updated: Oct-30-15 12:01 am
PITTSBURGH - In many ways, Pittsburgh played to its strength, grinding out slow drives and keeping the best offense in the Atlantic Coast Conference off the field.
- Williams leads North Carolina past No. 23 Pitt, 26-19 Updated: Oct-29-15 11:42 pm
PITTSBURGH - At a January team meeting, the North Carolina Tar Heels aired their grievances and dealt with their issues after a frustrating season.
- North Carolina-Pittsburgh Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-28-15 5:12 pm
North Carolina (6-1, 3-0 ACC) at No. 23 Pittsburgh (6-1, 4-0), 7 p.m. (ESPN)