- Five-run inning lifts Giants past Brewers Updated: Jul-29-15 8:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A day after making a wild throw from the outfield, Hunter Pence certainly wasn't surprised to see the Milwaukee Brewers try to test his arm again.
- Giants miss chance to move into first place in NL West Updated: Jul-29-15 1:53 am
- Hudson beats his former A's, now has W against all 30 teams Updated: Jul-26-15 8:27 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Tim Hudson knows almost nobody around the ever-changing Oakland Athletics anymore. That didn't make defeating his former team for the first time any less sweet.
- Belt, Posey gang up on Padres' pen in 7-1 Giants win Updated: Jul-22-15 8:41 pm
SAN DIEGO - Matt Cain knows he doesn't have time to settle in after returning to the San Francisco Giants following a long layoff.
- Maxwell hits HR, Pence has key hit as Giants beat D-backs Updated: Jul-19-15 8:45 pm
PHOENIX - Even with his bullpen overworked the previous two days, Giants manager Bruce Bochy decided that there was no point in pushing ace Madison Bumgarner beyond five innings and 93 pitches on Sunday.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Phillies fall 4-2 to Giants, set new low before break Updated: Jul-12-15 7:53 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Philadelphia Phillies were in quite a rush to get out of San Francisco on Sunday after completing the worst first half in franchise history.
- Susac, Heston help Giants beat Phillies 4-2, complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 7:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Giants, after being hampered by injuries and inconsistencies for months, are suddenly looking awfully healthy heading into the All-Star break.
- Fosse still feels effects from 1970 All-Star Game collision Updated: Jul-09-15 2:33 pm
OAKLAND, California - Ray Fosse's body still aches, 45 years later.
- DeGrom pitches 8 shutout innings, Mets beat Giants 4-1 Updated: Jul-08-15 6:42 pm
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Fernandez homers in comeback to help Miami beat Giants, 5-4 Updated: Jul-02-15 6:00 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez's comeback required a comeback.
- Giants' Posey leaves game after taking foul ball off mask Updated: Jul-01-15 11:14 pm
MIAMI - San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey left Wednesday's game against the Marlins as a precaution after taking a foul ball off his mask, and said he avoided serious injury.