- Wade's World: Phillips knows all about interims Updated: Oct-09-15 12:01 pm
Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips knows what Miami's Dan Campbell is going through. He's been an interim head coach three times in his career.
- Patrick Peterson, off to fast start, faces Megatron next Updated: Oct-08-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Quarterbacks have mostly stayed away from Patrick Peterson so far this season. The Arizona Cardinals' "shutdown" cornerback expects that to change this week.
- Ellington ready, Cardinals have offense they envisioned Updated: Oct-07-15 8:05 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Coach Bruce Arians says running back Andre Ellington "should be ready to go" Sunday at Detroit.
- Defense steps up in both of Rams victories Updated: Oct-05-15 9:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big stops by the defense have been behind both of the St. Louis Rams' victories.
- Cardinals hit the road after rough loss to Rams at home Updated: Oct-05-15 7:38 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Poor pass protection, red zone inefficiency, third-down woes, turnovers.
- Tomsula backs Kaepernick after 4-interception performance Updated: Sep-28-15 5:56 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Coming off two straight blowout losses, San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula remained in the corner of his starting quarterback.
- Another barrage of points for Cardinals in blowout win Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The points keep piling up for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Kaepernick throws 4 picks, Cardinals rout 49ers 47-7 Updated: Sep-27-15 8:57 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyrann Mathieu was lying in wait. So was Justin Bethel and the rest of the Arizona secondary.
- 49ers stumble and stagger to 47-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 8:32 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Colin Kaepernick's first pass was off his back foot. Interception, touchdown. Next series, another off-balance throw. Interception, touchdown.
- Kessler throws 5 TDs, No. 19 Trojans roll past Sun Devils Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Cody Kessler and the rest of the USC Trojans are good at taking advantage of mistakes.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Cardinals off to fast start, but line changes loom Updated: Sep-21-15 8:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have scored a league-best 79 points in two games. They have scored 11 touchdowns and are a perfect seven TDs in seven appearances in the red zone. They haven't allowed a sack.
- Palmer comes up big again, Cardinals beat Bears 48-23 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:20 am
CHICAGO - Carson Palmer is off to such a strong start it's almost hard to believe he missed any time a year ago.
- Palmer throws 4 TDs in Cardinals' 48-23 win over Bears Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
CHICAGO - As long as Carson Palmer is in the lineup, the Arizona Cardinals believe they can beat anybody. And they will be tough to knock off if he keeps playing like this.
- Unsung tight ends have big opening weekend in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 7:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A big, dynamic tight end is a mismatch nightmare for NFL defenses.
- Saints secondary a primary concern against Winston, Bucs Updated: Sep-16-15 7:34 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Saints' battered secondary has become a primary concern for New Orleans as it prepares to host the NFL's top overall draft pick, Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Chicago Bears see benefits from Rolle's leadership Updated: Sep-16-15 6:23 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Demontre Hurst could sense Antrel Rolle's impact on the Chicago Bears right from the first workouts and meetings.
- Ellington has sprained knee; Arians won't rule out RB Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a sprained right knee, an injury that's less serious than initially feared.
- Late coaching decisions define Cardinals' 31-19-win Updated: Sep-14-15 2:35 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - A pair of late coaching decisions loomed large in the Arizona Cardinals' 31-19 win over the New Orleans Saints.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Palmer throws for 3 TDs, Cardinals beat Saints 31-19 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - From the first series to his very last on Sunday, Carson Palmer showed just how much he means to the Arizona Cardinals.