- Arizona Cardinals piling up points, yards, wins, fans Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians calls it "no risk it, no biscuit," a philosophy that's piling up points, fans and victories for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Quiet speedster Nelson joins Arizona's passing game Updated: Nov-25-15 8:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When you're 5-foot-10, weigh 160 pounds and play in the NFL, you'd better be fast.
- Rookie 49ers QB Dylan Thompson prepares in case he's needed Updated: Nov-25-15 4:22 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dylan Thompson has spent the majority of his rookie season as the scout team quarterback, posing as Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson in practice to prepare the starting defense.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Bengals lose to Cardinals after late penalty, 34-31 Updated: Nov-23-15 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Domata Peko has been in the NFL for 10 seasons and seen and been called for his share of penalties. The one he was flagged for in the last second Sunday night was a new one.
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Cardinals' Palmer fined $11,576 by NFL for pelvic thrust Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer has been fined $11,576 by the NFL for a celebratory gesture toward the crowd last Sunday.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Arizona's Palmer: 'It's not just another game' Updated: Nov-18-15 8:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A little over four years ago, Carson Palmer was home, away from football without pay, in a bitter stalemate with Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown.
- Bengals seem more bothered by how they lost than loss itself Updated: Nov-17-15 8:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Ugly. Sloppy. Self-destructive. Ineffective. The Bengals seemed to be more bothered by how they lost their first game than by the loss itself.
- Loss to Arizona leaves Seattle trying to find what's wrong Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - On yet another Monday this season, Pete Carroll was left trying to explain what went wrong for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Cardinals get big road victory, now comes challenge at home Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The victory in Seattle was as big a win as the Cardinals have had since Bruce Arians became their coach, and one of the biggest since the franchise moved to the desert 27 years ago.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- Cardinals take NFC West lead with 39-32 win over Seahawks Updated: Nov-16-15 7:11 am
SEATTLE - The Arizona Cardinals cast aside the notion their fast start was simply a mirage of weaker competition.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:38 am
SEATTLE - Carson Palmer had two balls stripped from his hands, one that led to a Seattle touchdown and another that was returned for a score that left the Seahawks' home field shaking.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 2:06 am
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Steelers have found a way to survive without Roethlisberger Updated: Nov-12-15 6:07 pm
PITTSBURGH - The sight can send a tremor through an entire organization: the franchise quarterback writhing on the ground, a season full of promise suddenly clouded by doubt.