- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- KC safety Berry recovers from lymphoma, wins comeback award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Kansas City safety Eric Berry, who missed 10 games the previous season battling lymphoma, then returned to the Chiefs to become an All-Pro, has won The Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year award.
- Vikings safety Harrison Smith added to Pro Bowl roster Updated: Jan-25-16 7:58 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings are sending three more players to the Pro Bowl.
- Cardinals were magnificent at times, but awful in the end Updated: Jan-25-16 6:51 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - At their best, the Arizona Cardinals were magnificent, but boy was it a brutal ending.
- Rivera: LB Davis has surgery, expected to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 1:57 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis had surgery Monday morning on his broken right forearm, but is expected to play in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-25-16 3:14 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - For all his daring and dabbing and Superman persona, Cam Newton quickly reminds everyone that football is all about team.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am
- Cardinals' 7 turnovers lead to loss in NFC title game Updated: Jan-24-16 11:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carson Palmer couldn't hold onto the football against a relentless defense, causing one of the NFL's best offenses to sputter.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Superman is bringing his cape and his pen to Super Bowl 50. He's leaving behind his camera.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Butler, Miller, Kuechly, Peterson lead star-studded defenses Updated: Jan-24-16 2:10 am
Some of the biggest difference-makers playing Championship Sunday are on defense.
- NFC championship game features 2 of NFL's best cornerbacks Updated: Jan-22-16 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Cornerbacks might have the toughest job in the NFL.
- NFC title game features 2 vet coaches, strong communicators Updated: Jan-22-16 3:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - These guys know how to coach.
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Panthers DT Short presents big challenge for Cardinals Updated: Jan-21-16 4:28 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Josh Noman has some advice for Carson Palmer if he sees Carolina Panthers defensive tackle Kawann "KK" Short heading his way on Sunday in the NFC championship game.
- Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant change Updated: Jan-20-16 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals already have a different look as they try to dig out of their latest playoff flop, with a new offensive coordinator and four different position coaches. In a few weeks, free agency will start reshaping the roster.
- After wild victory, Cardinals' Arians eyes tough Panthers Updated: Jan-18-16 8:10 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - His first playoff victory as an NFL head coach behind him, Arizona's Bruce Arians turned his attention to Carolina and the challenge of facing the powerful Panthers on the road.
- Want the Lombardi Trophy? Pay attention to your lessons Updated: Jan-18-16 4:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Every team in the second round of the NFL playoffs learned some lessons about themselves.
- Panthers to meet Cardinals in NFC championship game Updated: Jan-17-16 9:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton. Larry Fitzgerald.
- Cardinals-Packers game had little bit of everything Updated: Jan-17-16 4:48 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona's overtime win over the Green Bay Packers featured much more than Aaron Rodgers' latest "Hail Mary" and the Cardinals' "Hail Larry."
- Cardinals' "Hail Larry" trumps Rodgers' Hail Mary Updated: Jan-17-16 1:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - After being forced into overtime by another Hail Mary from Aaron Rodgers, the Arizona Cardinals wasted no time calling for the "Hail Larry" to get to the NFC title game.
- Cardinals knock off Packers 26-20 in NFC playoffs Updated: Jan-17-16 12:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Aaron Rodgers rolled to the left and avoided a tackler, heaving the ball high into the desert air before he was hit.
- NFL Latest: Cardinals will play at Carolina or host Seattle Updated: Jan-17-16 12:13 am
The Latest from NFL divisional games Saturday. (All times EST)
- Packers secondary needs to stay up to speed against Arizona Updated: Jan-14-16 7:29 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers secondary is getting ready for another track meet in the desert.