- PLAYOFF PULSE: Final 4 field falls into place for committee Updated: Nov-29-15 2:18 am
The College Football Playoff selection committee is set up to have a pretty easy championship weekend.
- Michigan State takes division with 55-16 rout of Penn State Updated: Nov-28-15 8:53 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook began waving his arms, motioning for the crowd to yell louder.
- Cook starts for Michigan State with division on the line Updated: Nov-28-15 3:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook returned to the lineup for No. 6 Michigan State, starting Saturday's game against Penn State after missing last weekend's victory with a shoulder injury.
- Dantonio: QB situation could be up in the air until game day Updated: Nov-24-15 8:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It wasn't until the start of last weekend's game that the severity of Connor Cook's injury became obvious for anyone watching.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- LB Davis hopes to return to Spartans for 6th year Updated: Nov-24-15 5:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says linebacker Ed Davis hopes to come back to the Spartans for a sixth year of eligibility.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- Spartans to be challenged again by Ohio State's speed, power Updated: Nov-19-15 6:40 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Mark Dantonio responded with a quip and a smile when asked if Michigan State's matchup against Ohio State feels similar to last season's game.
- Cook says shoulder is fine with Ohio State game looming Updated: Nov-17-15 6:13 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook insists he'll be ready to play this weekend and his shoulder won't be a problem.
- No. 14 Michigan St beats Maryland 24-7 despite Cook's injury Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - With Connor Cook on the sideline wearing a headset, Michigan State eased its way through the second half against Maryland.
- Turnover-prone Terps fall to No. 14 Spartans 24-7 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Even with Michigan State's star quarterback out of the game, Maryland never mounted much of a challenge.
- Secondary's struggles finally catch up to Michigan State Updated: Nov-10-15 7:50 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Before the controversial touchdown that ended Michigan State's hopes of an undefeated season, the Spartans' biggest vulnerability was already on full display.
- Officials take center stage again, not because they're stars Updated: Nov-08-15 8:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Another week, it looks like another officiating blunder in college football.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:27 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This time one went Nebraska's way, and now Michigan State's playoff hopes are in jeopardy.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Big Ten East is still there to be won for Michigan State. As for a spot in the College Football Playoff, that appears to be in serious jeopardy after the sixth-ranked Spartans lost 39-38 in stunning fashion to Nebraska.
- 4 weeks of can-you-believe-it college football plays Updated: Nov-07-15 10:47 pm
The once-in-a-lifetime play has become a weekly occurrence this college football season.