- Arizona downs Northwestern State for 42nd straight home win Updated: Nov-22-15 11:23 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - With senior leader Ryan Anderson out with a sore ankle, No. 12 Arizona got timid and bogged down offensively. It was up to Gabe York to preserve the nation's longest home winning streak.
- York's 23 points lead No. 12 Arizona past Boise State 88-76 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:04 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Sean Miller says one thing is obvious about this Arizona team. Its defense is not as good as his teams of the recent past.
- Trier leads No. 12 Arizona to 90-60 win over Bradley Updated: Nov-16-15 11:16 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Allonzo Trier lost a defender with a wicked crossover and scored at the rim in the first half. He did it again in the second, this time hanging in the air before finishing off another three-point play.
- No. 12 Arizona starts strong with 79-61 victory over Pacific Updated: Nov-14-15 12:46 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Late in a lopsided game, Arizona coach Sean Miller opted to put nearly all of his young players in at the same time. The Wildcats have a rapid-fire opening schedule and he wanted to give the starters a chance to rest, along with get some playing time for those young guys.
- Take 5: Wary teams make tweaks ahead of shorter shot clock Updated: Nov-12-15 10:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Not all that long ago, Wisconsin grinded out games and won regularly by scoring in the 40s and 50s. Last year, Wisconsin could keep up with anybody with Frank Kaminsky and Sam Dekker leading the way.