- Markey: Bill would educate young people about climate change Updated: Jun-19-16 9:27 am
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey says he wants to help educate young people about climate change.
- In Democrat-only Senate race, Republicans become swing votes Updated: Jun-08-16 8:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Republican candidates were shut out in the race for California's open U.S. Senate seat, but GOP voters could play a key role in November in determining which of two Democratic women goes to Washington.
- News Guide: Clinton, Trump sharpen contrasts for matchup Updated: Jun-08-16 7:09 am
WASHINGTON - With a splash of history and a dose of reassurance, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton and Republican Donald Trump claimed their parties' presidential nominations and are turning their political guns on each other.
- The Latest: Clinton wins Democratic primary in California Updated: Jun-08-16 6:30 am
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on California's primary election (all times local):
- California advances 2 Democratic women to Senate runoff Updated: Jun-08-16 3:50 am
LOS ANGELES - In a historic first, California voters Tuesday sent two Democrats, both minority women, to a November runoff for the state's open U.S. Senate seat.
- The Latest: Sanders wins Democratic primary in Montana Updated: Jun-08-16 2:14 am
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 as California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota vote. (all times Eastern):
- A glance at candidates for California's open US Senate seat Updated: Jun-04-16 12:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - Thirty-four candidates will be on the ballot Tuesday to replace retiring Sen. Barbara Boxer. They will appear on a single ballot and voters can choose any candidate, regardless of party. But only two, the top vote-getters, will advance to the November election.