- Warriors rally from 3-1 deficit after in-flight meeting Updated: May-31-16 2:39 am
OAKLAND, California - A heart-to-heart was in order.
- Curry and record-setting Warriors headed back to NBA Finals Updated: May-31-16 1:00 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry knocked down yet another 3-pointer in the waning moments, pulled his jersey up into his mouth and yelled to the rafters in triumph once more.
- All for one: LeBron, Cavs bonding on path toward NBA title Updated: May-30-16 11:27 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - As they jumped around the locker room dousing each other with ice water and howling after earning their second straight trip to the NBA Finals, the Cavaliers were one.
- Free agency beckoning, DeRozan sounds happy with Raptors Updated: May-28-16 5:48 pm
TORONTO - For a guy about to hit free agency for the first time, DeMar DeRozan doesn't sound as if he's looking for a change of scenery.
- LeBron, Cavs confident, healthy as they return to NBA Finals Updated: May-28-16 4:06 am
TORONTO - LeBron James isn't just going back to the NBA Finals. He's returning with a team that's healthy and whole, which makes this trip unlike last year.
- James scores 33, Cavaliers reach second straight NBA Finals Updated: May-28-16 1:16 am
TORONTO - For LeBron James, it's six straight trips to the NBA Finals.
- Raptors' Biyombo faces Game 7 suspension after flagrant foul Updated: May-27-16 9:34 pm
TORONTO - Raptors center Bismack Biyombo faces a suspension for a potential Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals after picking up a flagrant foul in the first quarter of Game 6 on Friday night.
- Raptors counting on home court for advantage against Cavs Updated: May-26-16 7:04 pm
TORONTO - To keep their season alive, the Toronto Raptors are counting on a home-court advantage that saved them before.
- Tough Love: Cavs' Kevin Love bounces back bigtime in Game 5 Updated: May-26-16 6:26 pm
CLEVELAND - As the shots dropped, the score widened and the head-banging Cleveland crowd screamed louder, threatening to rip off the arena's roof, Kevin Love raised his arms and gestured for fans to do more.
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James named first-team All-NBA Updated: May-26-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has knocked down another honor.
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron Updated: May-20-16 6:26 pm
This is our Magic vs. Bird.
- Tyronn Lue has perfect coaching touch for unbeaten Cavaliers Updated: May-20-16 4:08 pm
CLEVELAND - The perfect coach plopped down in his seat at the podium, his face a mixture of exhaustion and exultation.
- 10 Things to Know for Friday Updated: May-19-16 11:16 pm
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors Updated: May-18-16 6:48 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving dribbled behind his back and then behind his back again, leaving Toronto's Cory Joseph grasping at air.
- Cavs 9-0 in these playoffs, and joining rarefied NBA air Updated: May-18-16 2:10 am
Starting a postseason 9-0 does not guarantee a championship.
- We The Ignored: Raptors, mayor upset over team's online snub Updated: May-17-16 5:20 pm
CLEVELAND - These Raptors want to make it clear they are not extinct.
- Plenty of star power remains at point guard in NBA playoffs Updated: May-17-16 2:12 am
MIAMI - LeBron James is fond of saying that today's NBA is driven by point guards.
- For Heat, a summer of waiting on Bosh now arrives Updated: May-16-16 5:33 pm
MIAMI - Players and coaches will gather Tuesday for the Miami Heat annual end-of-season team meeting, after which the attendees will start scattering in all directions for the summer.
- Capsule preview of the Cavaliers-Raptors East finals Updated: May-16-16 3:12 pm
- Lowry leads Raptors into conference final against Cavs Updated: May-16-16 2:15 am
TORONTO - Less than two weeks ago, Kyle Lowry was a struggling so badly that he stayed past midnight to work on his game after a tough playoff loss.
- Back to business for LeBron and Cavs, who will face Raptors Updated: May-15-16 9:15 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - As the score became more and more lopsided in Toronto, LeBron James started to change.
- Lowry scores 35, DeRozan has 28, Raptors beat Heat 116-89 Updated: May-15-16 8:03 pm
TORONTO - Toronto fans chanted 'We Want Cleveland!' in the final seconds. They got it.
- UFC ready to shift buzz toward stacked Brazilian card Updated: May-13-16 3:55 pm
UFC 198's roughly $50 pay-per-view price tag is a steal compared to the numbers floated for the cost of buying the promotion.
- Love's Return: Cavs' big man thriving in second postseason Updated: May-11-16 4:26 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - When the so-far-perfect Cavaliers held on in Game 4 and finished their sweep of overmatched Atlanta, LeBron James threw both arms around Kevin Love and hugged his teammate tightly, appearing almost afraid to let him go.
- 3 months before Rio, US basketball losing players, not sleep Updated: May-11-16 2:44 am
Anthony Davis can't play. Chris Paul doesn't want to.