- Championship ring: President calls Cavs coach after title Updated: Jun-24-16 10:25 am
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue got a unique championship ring - from the White House.
- Cavaliers acquire rights to point guard Kay Felder in draft Updated: Jun-24-16 1:29 am
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers added a point guard to the party.
- Spurs take Washington guard Dejounte Murray at No. 29 Updated: Jun-24-16 12:50 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs realized they needed to get younger and more athletic when a historic season ended in a disappointing early exit from the playoffs.
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics Updated: Jun-24-16 12:05 am
AKRON, Ohio - LeBron James has all the gold he needs this summer.
- Just a kid from Akron, LeBron James honored in hometown Updated: Jun-23-16 11:47 pm
AKRON, Ohio - His voice hoarse from days of nearly nonstop celebrating, LeBron James waited until the end of yet another party to remind a crowd filled with family, friends and fans why they came.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion Cavs at parade Updated: Jun-22-16 8:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Following a parade choked to a crawl by a massive crowd, after proclamations, speeches and fanfare, Cleveland watched a symbolic passing of the trophy - and the torch.
- The Latest: 1 person shot after Cavs victory celebration Updated: Jun-22-16 6:29 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on the parade and rally for the Cleveland Cavaliers, who made a historic comeback to win the NBA title (all times local):
- Wyoming Cowboys bask in Cavaliers' championship Updated: Jun-22-16 12:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Cleveland fans wouldn't have minded if the Cavaliers had won a championship on a Monday. The city wasn't going to be picky about which day brought an end to its 52-year championship drought.
- Warriors GM Bob Myers has little time to ponder finals loss Updated: Jun-21-16 10:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - After the heartbreak of a Game 7 defeat and a championship that somehow got away, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers went home late Sunday and had a rare glass of whiskey with his wife and ate a grilled cheese sandwich.
- NBA Finals a boon to ABC, not just Cleveland Updated: Jun-21-16 3:06 pm
NEW YORK - It's not just the city of Cleveland that's happy with LeBron James and his comeback Cavaliers.
- LeBron blasts critics on social media after winning title Updated: Jun-21-16 2:16 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James ended his social media blackout by throwing a knockout punch at his critics.
- Off the plane but still sky-high, LeBron brings title home Updated: Jun-20-16 9:00 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James stepped off the plane and into a blizzard of red-and-gold confetti before hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy. It gleamed in the bright summer sun, a symbol of hope and history.
- Disappointed Warriors vow to get back to NBA Finals stage Updated: Jun-20-16 8:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green wants to maintain the momentum from a special season that fell short by competing in the Rio Olympics. Klay Thompson plans to take his mind off basketball and missed chances entirely and go watch brother Trayce play baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Stephen Curry's toddler daughter, Riley, helped the crestfallen MVP begin to put things in perspective by telling him "It's OK" to lose.
- Cleveland rocks after Cavs' win - and it's also on a roll Updated: Jun-20-16 5:13 pm
CLEVELAND - With the city's 52-year-old championship drought finally over, bleary-eyed fans next look forward to a Wednesday parade for the victorious Cavaliers and northeast Ohio's homegrown star, LeBron James.
- Game 7 draws top NBA Finals rating since Jordan's last title Updated: Jun-20-16 4:01 pm
NEW YORK - Game 7 between the Cavaliers and Warriors drew the highest television rating for the NBA Finals since Michael Jordan's last championship.
- Cavs stop for Vegas party on way home to Cleveland Updated: Jun-20-16 10:25 am
LAS VEGAS - The Cleveland Cavaliers celebrated their NBA championship Vegas-style on their way back home.
- All In: Cleveland rocks as title drought ends with NBA crown Updated: Jun-20-16 9:31 am
CLEVELAND - More tears. Only this time, tears of joy.
- LeBron ends the debate, no one can deny his greatness now Updated: Jun-20-16 2:24 am
The drought is over for Cleveland, and the debate is over as well.
- Richard Jefferson says he's retiring as a champion Updated: Jun-20-16 1:30 am
OAKLAND, California - Richard Jefferson is an NBA champion, and that's how he says his career will end.
- James and Cavaliers win thrilling NBA Finals Game 7, 93-89 Updated: Jun-20-16 1:07 am
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James cradled the shiny gold trophy and struggled to sum up what might be his sweetest championship yet, the one he is so proudly bringing home to his native northeast Ohio just as he promised to do when he returned to the Cavaliers two summers ago.
- Warriors cap greatest Finals collapse with Game 7 loss Updated: Jun-20-16 12:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry tried to shake Kevin Love with a dribble and let loose with one of those long 3-pointers he seemed to make at every big moment this season.
- LeBron James wins NBA Finals MVP for 3rd time Updated: Jun-19-16 11:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James is a champion again, and the NBA Finals MVP again.
- The Latest: LeBron, Cavs beat Warriors 93-89, capture title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:43 pm
- James will come to play, without pressure of Cleveland title Updated: Jun-18-16 6:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - Right near the start Saturday, LeBron James faced a question about whether his legacy might be riding on Game 7 of these NBA Finals.
- For Steph and LeBron, an ultimate game to decide NBA title Updated: Jun-17-16 3:33 am
CLEVELAND - It's the two-time reigning MVP who is trying to finish off a record setting season with a second straight title, against a two-time champion who is tantalizingly close to finally ending Cleveland's 52-year title drought.