- Love stays, Chandler moves, dollars fly in NBA free agency Updated: Jul-01-15 9:27 pm
Kevin Love has unfinished business in Cleveland and Tyson Chandler will be conducting his in Phoenix.
- Cavaliers break the bank on Day 1 of free agency Updated: Jul-01-15 9:03 pm
Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert promised LeBron James he would do whatever it took financially to surround him with a team capable of ending the city's 51-year championship drought.
- AP Source: Cavs bring back Shumpert for 4 years, $40 million Updated: Jul-01-15 8:27 pm
A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that Iman Shumpert has agreed to terms on a four-year, $40 million contract that will keep him in Cleveland.
- AP Source: Spurs, Danny Green agree on 4 years, $45 million Updated: Jul-01-15 5:12 pm
When the San Antonio Spurs turned their eyes toward prized free agent LaMarcus Aldridge, it seemed to be a signal Danny Green might have to leave the franchise that helped turn him into one of the best two-way shooting guards in the league.
- Cavs give offers to Thompson, Dellavedova, Shumpert Updated: Jun-30-15 5:30 pm
CLEVELAND - Tristan Thompson, Matthew Dellavedova and Iman Shumpert all received qualifying offers from Cleveland on Tuesday, meaning the Cavaliers can match any offers those players get from other clubs this summer.
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 2:54 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry has surpassed LeBron James for the most popular jersey in the NBA.
- Budenholzer hopes Hardaway helps Hawks keep Millsap, Carroll Updated: Jun-29-15 6:50 pm
ATLANTA - Now that he's added Tim Hardaway Jr., Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer has narrowed his focus on re-signing All-Star forward Paul Millsap and starting guard DeMarre Carroll.
- Athletes adjusting to cameras all over arenas, stadiums Updated: Jun-29-15 3:09 am
When LeBron James pulls into the parking lot at Quicken Loans Arena, there are cameras waiting.
- AP Source: LeBron James bypasses option, becomes free agent Updated: Jun-28-15 6:30 pm
For the third time in six seasons, LeBron James is an unrestricted free agent.
- Cavaliers make draft deal, learn J.R. Smith now a free agent Updated: Jun-26-15 1:38 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Not only did the Cavaliers not pick first in the NBA draft, they traded their only first-rounder this year.
- Chicago Bulls take Arkansas' Bobby Portis with 22nd pick Updated: Jun-26-15 12:39 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls figured Arkansas power forward Bobby Portis would be gone by the time they picked. Once their turn came, the decision was easy.
- Hawks show off new uniforms as new ownership group moves in Updated: Jun-24-15 6:36 pm
ATLANTA - The Hawks are coming off their best season in Atlanta - and that's not all.
- Curry and James up for best male athlete at ESPY Awards Updated: Jun-24-15 10:57 am
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry and LeBron James are going head-to-head again not long after battling for the NBA title.
- Parade, large rally celebrate NBA champion Warriors Updated: Jun-19-15 7:59 pm
OAKLAND, California - The streets of Oakland were awash in yellow and blue as hundreds of thousands of fans watched and cheered the Golden State Warriors victory parade, which has been 40 years in the making.
- Cavs coach says bond with LeBron 'more than meets the eye' Updated: Jun-18-15 7:52 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after guiding a team wrecked by injuries to the NBA Finals in his first season, Cleveland Cavaliers coach David Blatt can't escape a narrative that's shadowed him for months.
- Warriors believe more titles could be in their future Updated: Jun-18-15 6:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The parade is not until Friday. The Golden State Warriors are already looking ahead to what could be a promising future.
- Warriors return to Bay Area as NBA champions Updated: Jun-17-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry came off the plane, lifted the Larry O'Brien Trophy as he walked down the mobile staircase and let the gold award shine in the California sun.
- LeBron can't deliver title to Cleveland despite great effort Updated: Jun-17-15 1:29 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James pulled off his sunglasses, and there was no hiding the hurt in his eyes.
- Plenty of changes could come to the NBA, and quickly Updated: Jun-17-15 1:12 pm
Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors will get their championship rings. LeBron James will try yet again to end Cleveland's epic title drought. And barring a most unlikely change of heart, Kobe Bryant's illustrious NBA career will end.
- Deep and versatile, Warriors show how to build a champion Updated: Jun-17-15 4:49 am
CLEVELAND - Andre Iguodala was more than just a key player on a team that beat LeBron James and Cleveland.
- Warriors win NBA title, down LeBron, Cavs 105-97 in Game 6 Updated: Jun-17-15 1:58 am
CLEVELAND - As the final seconds ticked off and the Warriors began bouncing in celebration on their bench, Stephen Curry looked up and saw LeBron James coming at him.
- The Latest: Warriors' Iguodala voted MVP of NBA Finals Updated: Jun-17-15 12:18 am
CLEVELAND - The Latest from Game 6 of the NBA Finals (all times local):
- With Heat future uncertain, Wade studying up on business Updated: Jun-15-15 4:47 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade has a tough business decision to make in the next couple weeks, a choice between remaining under contract with the Miami Heat or declaring free agency and possibly changing teams for the first time in his professional life.
- Some extra exposure for LeBron James Updated: Jun-12-15 5:16 pm
NEW YORK - His team getting clobbered in the NBA Finals and his head bloodied in a collision with a camera was bad enough for LeBron James. Now he's trapped in the endless online loop of the moment he got caught with his pants down on national television.
- After 40 years, Warriors fans believe title wait almost over Updated: Jun-12-15 4:01 pm
OAKLAND, California - Gary Liss still has the ticket from Game 2 of the 1975 NBA Finals in his wallet. The seat cost just $10, but watching the Golden State Warriors win the title remains a priceless memory.