- Brad Keselowski wins crazy crash-fest at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 6:50 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Two cars went airborne, 35 were involved in an accident of some kind, and Danica Patrick had the wind knocked out of her in a vicious crash into the wall.
- IMSA enjoying strong and steady start to sports car season Updated: Apr-27-16 5:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The way Scott Atherton views it, things couldn't be much better for IMSA right now.
- Stewart focuses on 'fun' after NASCAR fine, policy change Updated: Apr-27-16 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Stewart kept his thoughts to himself after NASCAR beefed up the penalties for using fewer than five lug nuts on each wheel during a race.
- NASCAR adds penalties for teams that ignore lug nuts Updated: Apr-25-16 8:53 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has added mandatory fines and other penalties for teams caught without five lug nuts on each wheel.
- Stewart says he won't hold tongue on safety concerns Updated: Apr-24-16 6:15 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - NASCAR driver and car owner Tony Stewart says he's not going to keep quiet when he has safety concerns.
- Harvick wins pole on rainy day at Richmond Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rain washed out qualifying at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, giving Kevin Harvick the pole position Sunday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race based on being the fastest in an abbreviated morning practice session.
- Column: NASCAR stumbles again, looks more and more clueless Updated: Apr-22-16 5:40 pm
So much for trying to be inclusive, NASCAR.
- Driver Council agrees to pay Tony Stewart $35,000 fine Updated: Apr-22-16 8:38 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart's peers will pay the $35,000 fine NASCAR levied against the three-time champion for criticizing the series about a potential safety hazard during races.
- Tony Stewart cleared to race, will be in car at Richmond Updated: Apr-21-16 6:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart has been cleared to return to racing and will be back in his car Friday at Richmond International Raceway.
- Carl Edwards wins Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol Speedway Updated: Apr-17-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards took his first celebratory back flip of the season and easily stuck the landing.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-15-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards won his second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole Friday, helping Joe Gibbs Racing take four of the top five spots in qualifying Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Stewart still weeks from knowing when he can drive again Updated: Apr-08-16 2:31 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Tony Stewart is anxiously waiting to find out when he will be able to return from a broken back to debut in what is supposed to be his last season as a full-time NASCAR Sprint Cup driver. He still has a few more weeks before getting that answer.
- Vickers ready for 3 in a row, Stewart still no timetable Updated: Apr-08-16 12:23 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brian Vickers is getting ready for his third consecutive race filling in for injured Tony Stewart, who still has no timetable for his return.