- Column: NASCAR has long needed a driver council for feedback Updated: Jun-01-15 4:52 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It started last fall as a text message chain that included roughly 20 of NASCAR's top drivers. The purpose of that group chat was for the drivers to hash out where the current rules package was headed and attempt to gain a consensus on what was best for the competitors.
- Johnson makes history with 10th win at Dover Updated: May-31-15 10:23 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Jimmie Johnson took the congratulatory call from his boss, then flipped the phone for a selfie.
- Reddick takes charge late to win Truck Series race at Dover Updated: May-29-15 8:23 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Tyler Reddick took the lead with seven laps left and held on to win the Camping World Truck Series race Friday night at Dover International Speedway.
- Single duty: Kurt Busch brings double lessons to Charlotte Updated: May-22-15 3:23 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - There's no bank of TV cameras surrounding Kurt Busch's hauler, no one monitoring his fluid intake to prevent dehydration, no golf cart waiting to whisk him away from NASCAR practice and off to Indianapolis. This year, Busch is glad to have his focus solely on the Coca-Cola 600.
- Rising tide of American drivers has given IndyCar new look Updated: May-13-15 7:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal understands there's a world of possibilities for him in IndyCar racing.
- Longtime Brandon racetrack ending run as Huset's Speedway Updated: May-07-15 11:12 am
BRANDON, South Dakota - Huset's Speedway has been synonymous with the Rubin family for 61 years, but when the 2015 season wraps up, the Brandon racetrack will have new ownership and a new name.